|Job Type:||Full Time|
Do you want the opportunity to influence and participate in the roll out of once-in-a-generation change to Microsoft’s core commerce systems? Are you passionate about customers, process improvement and operational excellence? Does the challenge of overcoming obstacles that others perceive as insurmountable excite you? If so, look no further than this opportunity within the Commerce Engineering Engagement team.
As a Sr. Program Manager in Azure Commerce Engineering Engagement, you will be accountable for our end customers experience when escalating issues to commerce engineering. You will manage a team of vendors that serves as the single point of escalation for Azure internal and sponsorship offer commerce issues from partner teams such as Customer Service, Customer Experience, Business Planning, and Sales organizations. Your team will triage issues, analyze impact, set customer expectations, prioritize, and drive resolution of bugs through collaboration with commerce engineering.
This role has a high degree of visibility and requires someone with strong executive presence that can communicate clearly and effectively with internal and external executives and can work in a high-pressure environment.
- Manage the single point of commerce escalation for multiple offer types.
- Drive improvements to obtain our Objectives and Key Results targets for of Customer Satisfaction and Incident Rate Reduction.
- Drive process and tooling changes that enable us to surpass commerce engineering escalation Service Level Objective targets.
- Partner with program offer owners to drive improvements that enable improved customer experiences.
- Drive continual learning and improvements to process/tooling/platform through case reviews, close collaboration with multiple stakeholders.
- Implement known support best practices and become an early adopter of new programs to drive positive impact.
- Curating and presenting your own analysis to cross functional stakeholders and all levels of leaders to influence change and investment decision making.
- Seize opportunities by having a passion for the customer and drive for value creation.
- Working ability to remain effective under stress and respond to pressure in a manner acceptable to others and to the organization.
- Relationship building skills, maturity, high degree of self-confidence.
- Multi-tasking aptitude to manage multiple issues/projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Deep experience with cross-group collaboration, negotiation, and leadership skills.
- BS / BA degree
- 8+ years of relevant business experience
- 6+ years proven, complex project/program management experience.
- Prior Microsoft Experience
- Prior Experience in a Customer Support Role
- Master’s degree
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.