Last updated 3 days ago
|Location:||Fuquay-Varina, North Carolina|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
At TE, you will unleash your potential working with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable and more connected world.
- Perform Quality Inspection Plan, inspecting product to print and QIP, using required gages and measuring devices to ensure product is acceptable.
- Operate assigned mechatronics processes, order and stock components, restart production and remove and package finished product. Perform all paperwork, tooling and/or program changeovers when necessary or as directed.
- Completes necessary operational paperwork required to maintain the integrity of the work cell.
- Perform preventative maintenance as required.
- May troubleshoot and perform minor repairs (clearing jams, re-start, etc.) to equipment.
- General housekeeping of work area.
- Follow company and department guidelines, procedures and policies.
- Follows safety guidelines.
- Performs all other work related duties as assigned.
What your background should look like:
- HS diploma or GED
- Basic computer skills.
- Good communication skills
- Ability to interpret product blueprints preferred.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize work to successfully accomplish job duties.
- Experience with using measuring devices (gages, callipers, etc.)
- 1 year prior experience in a manufacturing environment preferred.
- Must be able to move materials weighing up to 50 pounds
- Must be able to remain in stationary position 75% of the time
- Must be able to operate machinery
- Must be able to move between work zones
- Must be proficient in the English language.
This job description is subject to change at any time.
Values: Integrity, Accountability,Teamwork, Innovation