|Location:||Bellevue, Washington, United States|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
Are you a highly analytical and strategic thinker looking for broad business management opportunities? If so, the US Business & Sales Operations (US BSO) team could be the place for you! The US BSO organization has responsibility for leading sales operations, business intelligence/field enablement, rhythm of business and planning activities with stakeholders across MSUS - the largest Microsoft global subsidiary.
We are looking for a seasoned individual to fill a Business Program Manager, Sales Operations role focused on Project Management and Change Management across all disciplines of sales operations in the BSO organization.
- Lead project management efforts for high profile projects across all disciplines of sales operations, ensuring that stakeholders are engaged, and their feedback captured, requirements are prioritized, scope is defined, landing is planned, and change management process is identified.
- Support the BSO Chief of Staff in working with the US BSO leadership to define priorities.
- Help develop processes and procedures recognizing functional and end user needs.
- Instill project management and change management discipline throughout the US BSO organization.
- Identify, document, and follow-up on issues, and help drive to closure to ensure overall productivity of the US BSO organization.
- Connect regularly with the Area Transformation Team and critical stakeholders across the broader MSUS ecosystem to ensure landing activities for projects are effective.
- Monitor business processes and land change management where necessary to improve process efficiency across the business management community.
- Lead cross-division/company initiatives and special projects on behalf of the US BSO Chief of Staff, as assigned.
- Lead regular Executive Communication on progress/status on projects to drive awareness and clear any blockers.
- 7+ years of experience managing large projects and programs. Demonstrated project/program management skills and experience with formal process improvement and change management methodologies.
- Ability to operate at senior levels of the company with utmost executive maturity, develop key processes and procedures that facilitate management of the business, and build successful relationships with key stakeholders to drive results.
- Demonstrated capability to influence partners and internal stakeholders at varying levels to support project priorities without direct authority
- Ability to turn business requirements into an actionable plan supported by quantitative and qualitative analysis
- A deep understanding of change management
- Ability to synthesize complex processes and simplify them
- Strong collaborative skills with a growth mindset
- The ability to operate in an ambiguous environment, with minimal supervision.
- Strong process and organizational skills, and the ability to think strategically.
- Ability to see the details of the project while retaining focus on the larger context
- Creativity in solving problems and generating innovative solutions working across organizational boundaries to build alignment
- Superior organizational skills, and the ability to work against aggressive timelines
- Expert in building project plans, schedules, action items and driving complex projects and virtual teams
- Well-honed written, verbal, and creative communication skills, including ability to translate insight into content, create slide and written presentations, create overall communication plans
- Bachelor's degree minimum, MBA preferred
Location: Open to remote work, can be based anywhere in the US.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations, and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.