|Job Type:||Full Time|
Power BI has from startup within Microsoft to the recognized leader in SaaS for Business Intelligence (BI). Our ongoing mission is to enabling every individual to analyze data in seconds, every team to be able to infuse data into all of their collaboration, and every organization to drive a secure and compliant data culture at any scale. To continue to drive our explosive usage and revenue growth, we’re looking to ensure Power BI is easily accessible for every user and integrated across their productivity, collaboration, and tools where they take action.
We’re looking for someone who is passionate about helping EVERYONE succeed with data and is ready to work with current and potential Power BI customers to understand their needs and how we can help them succeed with data using Power BI. Prior hands-on experience with data analysis in tools like Power BI and Excel is preferred. As is a background in designing and delivering SaaS product experiences and solutions.
- Partnering with other PMs, Engineering, and Design, you will champion and drive proactive customer centric features into Power BI. You’re expected to write well defined specs and take a data driven approach to drive iterative improvement to Power BI capabilities that drive overall Power BI usage.
- Partner with teams in Microsoft Office 365 and the Power Platform to drive alignment and coordinate shared investments that help users succeed with data in Power BI
Drive improvements to how Power BI integrates with experiences in Microsoft Office 365 and the Power Platform that help enable more users to succeed with data.
At least 5 years of data & data analysis experience
- Deep understanding of C-level business decision makers’ and their requirements for modern BI solutions
- Deep understanding of the power of databases, business intelligence suites and data analysis tools
- Background in management consulting, ability to communicate and relate to customers at the C-level
- Use of BI data analysis and visualization tools like Excel, Power BI, or Tableau
- DAX, MDX, SQL
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
Ability to meet Microsoft, customer and/or government security screening requirements are required for this role. These requirements include, but are not limited to the following specialized security screenings: Microsoft Cloud Background Check: This position will be required to pass the Microsoft Cloud background check upon hire/transfer and every two years thereafter.