|Job Type:||Full Time|
Are you ready to revolutionize how teams collaborate and work together through Artificial Intelligence, Machine learning and intelligent ambient devices? Do you want to transform meetings and personal experiences for people and organizations around the world?
Microsoft Teams is the fastest growing business application in Microsoft history with over 75 million daily active users and growing. We are the product that Gartner refers to as "a real game changer!" and PC World calls "the first product to truly compete against host group-messaging apps".
We have a new vision for collaboration through ambient intelligent devices that enables customers complete tasks more naturally and efficiently using multiple modalities such as voice and vision, participate in more productive meetings, and better manage their everyday communications overload across multiple devices at home and office.
We're looking for a versatile and energetic individual to define, develop and ship delightful communications and collaboration experiences using intelligent devices. You'll define key metrics to influence positive growth and engagement of customers on Teams devices that deliver multi-modal user interfaces using speech and computer vision. You'll use those metrics to prioritize and drive the delivery of features that customers will love on these devices daily. You'll develop close internal partnerships with design, engineering and marketing and external partnership with device manufacturers, as you work with them to deliver amazing device experiences to customers with great agility. You will engage with other parts of the company such as Research, Azure, Cortana, Bing and Windows to define a better together story for Teams on devices.
- Define and drive the Teams communications and collaboration experiences on ambient devices.
- Specify the user experience and functional requirements for your feature area.
- Lead design and engineering to deliver experiences that have a soul (not just a feature list!) that our customers will love.
- Define and own quantitative metrics for your feature area.
- Work with the analytics team to nail the implementation of the metrics required to understand progress toward our goals.
- Build strong partnership with device manufacturers to deliver innovative devices that customers will love.
- 2 or more years of product/program management experience developing software/hardware end-user products.
- Solid communication and collaboration skills, written and spoken, and capable of producing high quality, technical feature specification and functional requirement documents.
- Track record of coming up to speed quickly and delivering results in self-directed fashion in an ambiguous and rapidly changing startup environment through teamwork.
- Solid experience working closely with diverse engineering and design teams, customers, end-users and external partners.
- Solid experience with developing product success metrics that produce deep insight into product, customers, scenarios and market opportunities.
- Track record of being a strong team player and contributor to overall team cohesion and capabilities.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or related field.
- Prior knowledge and experience with any of the following topics Artificial Intelligent, Machine Learning, speech recognition and computer vision, popular collaboration, messaging and calling apps in the market is highly desirable.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.