|Location:||Cleveland, Ohio, Detroit, Michigan, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
The Account Executive at Microsoft leads our most valued customers into the digital age. Embracing a challenger mindset, the successful Account Executive manages, orchestrates and leads their virtual teams and closes opportunities with customers that produce transformative business outcomes.
The Account Executive will be responsible for the following:
Lead with Business Outcomes - Building trusted relationships through engagements focused on driving the customers desired business outcomes using Microsoft investments, go to market capabilities and technologies.
Reliably deliver on the customers business and technology outcomes. Continue to lead Digital Transformation discussions with customers through best in class virtual engagements.
Account Orchestration Team Manager
Orchestrating and coordinating the team, ensuring that the best of Microsoft and our partners is brought to bear to help our customers deliver their business goals.
Experiences Required: Education, Key Experiences, Skills and Knowledge:
- 5+ years of selling to or consulting with enterprise customers. Equally considered will be 5+ years of experience driving digital transformation from within the Manufacturing industry
- Bachelor’s degree or MBA preferred; or equivalent experience
- Experience to lead multi-cultural, diverse and remote teams across different disciplines
- Proven ability to understand customer needs, create and deliver customized, customer-focused pitches and solutions
- Effectively navigate through ambiguity and complexities related to client management
- Embody "we-before-me" and the "customer first" mindset that delivers long term success over short term returns
- Solid knowledge of Manufacturing industry preferred
Knowledge, skills, and abilities
- Account strategy development with multi-phase execution and broad delivery
- Background in large-scale, multi-year enterprise change management
- Executive communications, engagement and influence
- Knowledgeable of the Microsoft partner ecosystem and programs
- Develop landing plan including field onboarding, partner disclosure, readiness, and execution
- Ensure subsidiary business owners of transformation pillars (commerce, co-sell, membership) incorporate changes within their respective planning and execution for positive business outcomes
- Determine core transformation stakeholders, define resources, scope and role criteria and accountabilities
- Create disclosure and onboarding/transition plans to prioritize efforts with stakeholders, partner account teams, support, operations
- Drive attainment of local subsidiary change mgt KPIs/scorecard results
- Participate within the partner transformation community, share learnings, best practices
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.