|Job Type:||Full Time|
Microsoft Dynamics 365 is a suite of easy-to-learn and easy-to-use business solutions tailored to any market, designed for any business size, and dedicated to growing business through delighted customers. Microsoft Dynamics offers a full range of software focused on delivering business insights that matter to customers. From customer relationship management (CRM) and talent management (Talent) software to enterprise resource planning (ERP), Including but not limited to: supply chain management; Commerce (retail); business intelligence and reporting, Microsoft Dynamics has a business solution that’s just right for Sales, Marketing, Social and Services industries.
As a D365 F&O Solution Architect in the Microsoft Dynamics division you will work with enterprise customers, ISVs and Partners to conceive, design and implement Dynamics 365 for Finance & Operations. You will partner with senior business and technology leaders at Microsoft and with our customers to help them pick the best technical architecture to solve their business needs.
You will have conversations with many different stakeholders at various levels in their organization: with a business leader about how technology can enable reaching their goals or pursue new opportunities, with a CIO about technology costs and benefits, with an architect about building applications out of services, application security models, role based access control, or messaging patterns, with an IT Professional about application monitoring and continuous deployment, and with a developer about design and potentially the code. The individual in this position requires the ability to work well with Microsoft R&D, the Field, and Partners and to understand the varying perspectives and processes across these groups. This role requires an individual with very strong hands-on experience with Dynamics 365 F&O technologies and have great skills in communication, negotiation, and project management to enable the success of critical projects.
In this role, you will also need to work closely with Program Managers in their feature areas to ensure that customer requirements are thoroughly understood and reflected in future product releases. Another responsibility associated with this position is helping to design the product to overcome and eliminate challenges facing enterprise organizations and to provide our customers and Partners with deeper guidance on how best to leverage the Dynamics 365 platform in both Cloud and on-premise environments.
As a Solution Architect, you will:
- Provide thought-leadership and architectural guidance/reviews on strategic Dynamics 365 F&O implementations
- Represent Dynamics 365 R&D in complex deals by providing functional and/or technical consultation
- Assist the core Dynamics 365 R&D team to develop the right scenarios and features to address Enterprise needs across all channels
- Support Solution ISVs and Partners
- Manage Enterprise customer escalations through engagement with senior leaders of customer and partner organization
- Identify futuristic opportunities, develop Proof of Concepts (POC) and solutions to analyze ambiguous technical and customer situations and to determine appropriate solutions as necessary
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE (YOU):
- Demonstrated work experience in ERP with strong implementation best practices knowledge applicability at customer implementations is required
- 10+ years of demonstrated ability to identify business application implementation issues, determine root cause by collecting data from various sources, and determine solutions that account for business needs as well as drive implementations to success is required
- A B.S. in Computer Science/Engineering or related degree, or 10+ years of equivalent industry experience is required
- Understanding of functional and technical architecture of Dynamics 365 F&O and functional consulting or product management in an implementation of ERP for 10+ years
- Demonstrated domain knowledge in implementation best practices and methodologies
- Prior experience in leading or managing a team would be a plus
Expected travel 30-50%
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
Ability to meet Microsoft, customer and/or government security screening requirements are required for this role. These requirements include, but are not limited to the following specialized security screenings: Microsoft Cloud Background Check: This position will be required to pass the Microsoft Cloud background check upon hire/transfer and every two years thereafter. Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request to email@example.com.