|Job Type:||Full Time|
At TE, you will unleash your potential working with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable and more connected world.
The Data and Devices (DND) business unit of TE Connectivity has an opportunity for a Financial Analyst (Product Management Finance) based out of Middletown, PA. This position will report to the Director Finance (Product Management) for the DND Business Unit. A key focus of the role is to provide support to the DND Product Management team. The position serves as a Finance business partner to a Product General Manager ($350M+ portfolio) driving enhanced visibility into Product team financial performance (full P&L ownership) and support decision-making for portfolio investments. The analyst will have a significant impact on driving profitable growth within the portfolio and assist the team in achieving their short term and long term performance goals.
The position supports the Product Management (PM) team with preparation of annual budgets, Quarterly forecasts, Product deep dive, monthly Risk & Opportunities and Strategic plan. The analyst will drive routine reporting and tracking, communicate underlying drivers to variances and perform other ad hoc analysis, as needed. The incumbent will interact with multiple levels in the organization across PM, Engineering, Sales and Manufacturing Operations. Another key element of the role is to improve financial knowledge and controls within the portfolio ensuring 100% compliance with TE financial policy and increased awareness amongst non-Finance functions.
- Prepare monthly forecast; review and document deltas to plan, prior year, prior forecast and financial commit
- Perform ad-hoc billings/bookings and margin analysis to identify trends, gaps and problems.
- Proactively communicate potential risks & opportunities, through variance, bridges & decision support analysis
- Support preparation of strategic plans, budget, Product deep dive, Quarterly forecasts, QGR, MBR and other ad-hoc projects, requests and presentations
- Analysis of product costs in support of pricing activities, cost reduction/margin improvement and other initiatives
- Support investment proposals and analysis for Capex, headcount and other investments
- Analysis for manufacturing cost improvement and footprint initiatives.
- Validate business case and approve project investments for new product development (PAC/mini PAC)
- Support and validate inputs into the S&OP and demand management process
- Drive monthly Product P&L development and reporting process
- Proactively apply TEOA-F principles in order to continuously improve financial and other associated processes
- <span style="font-family:"Verdana",sans-serif">The successful candidate will be an energetic and detailed-oriented individual who thrives in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- <span style="font-family:"Verdana",sans-serif">Able to work autonomously but also operate as part of a strong, cohesive team
- <span style="font-family:"Verdana",sans-serif">Ambitious, likes to work hard and motivated to be part of a team building a world-class business
- <span style="font-family:"Verdana",sans-serif">Highly analytical, strategic, and detail-oriented, with a commitment to excellence and a passion for understanding the business implications of financial results
- <span style="font-family:"Verdana",sans-serif">Proactive, assertive & agile, always looking ahead and anticipating business needs and challenges
- <span style="font-family:"Verdana",sans-serif">A desire to advance into other financial leadership roles within the organization
- <span style="font-family:"Verdana",sans-serif">Successful candidates must have the confidence, interpersonal awareness, and poise to work effectively with business and finance leaders, internally and externally
- <span style="font-family:"Verdana",sans-serif">Efficient and works intelligently, with the initiative to identify and take on critical projects, as well as manage multiple projects simultaneously
- <span style="font-family:"Verdana",sans-serif">Must be accountable and display a sense of ownership & integrity around reporting & analysis
- <span style="font-family:"Verdana",sans-serif">Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Business or Economics. MBA a plus.
- <span style="font-family:"Verdana",sans-serif">4+ yrs of progressive experience in finance, accounting, or consulting.
- <span style="font-family:"Verdana",sans-serif">Good understanding of a manufacturing P&L and business levers
- <span style="font-family:"Verdana",sans-serif">Critical thinker and strong financial, analytical and problem-solving skills
- <span style="font-family:"Verdana",sans-serif">Highly skilled with Excel, Access & PPT. SAP, Hyperion or other data warehouse experience a plus.
- <span style="font-family:"Verdana",sans-serif">Strong communication skills, excellent interpersonal and influencing abilities, with the ability to build credible relationships with multiple functions and to communicate effectively with senior management.
- <span style="font-family:"Verdana",sans-serif">Excellent organization, planning and time management skills
- <span style="font-family:"Verdana",sans-serif">Ability to work with teams, cross-functionally, and contribute positively in projects.
- <span style="font-family:"Verdana",sans-serif">Present insightful analysis and articulate recommendations in a clear and concise manner
About TE Connectivity
TE Connectivity is a $13 billion global industrial technology leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive, and connected future. Our broad range of connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the harshest environments, enable advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data communications, and the home. With nearly 80,000 employees, including more than 8,000 engineers, working alongside customers in approximately 150 countries, TE ensures that EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS. Learn more at www.te.com and on LinkedIn, Facebook, WeChat and Twitter.
What TE Connectivity offers:
We offer competitive total rewards compensation. Our commitment to our associates includes offering benefit programs that are comprehensive, competitive and will meet the needs of our associates.
- Generous 401(k) Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Benefits start on day one
- Charity Donation Matching Program
- Competitive Paid Time Off
- Employee Resource Groups
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Healthcare for Associates and Families
- Health and Wellness Incentives
- Life Insurance and Disability Protection
Throughout our Global reach and various Business Units, we take a balanced approach to the benefits we provide. Many benefits are company-paid, while others are available through associate contribution. Specific benefit offerings can vary by location.