|Location:||Redmond, Washington, United States|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
Microsoft is on a mission to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. Our culture is centered on embracing a growth mindset, a theme of inspiring excellence, and encouraging teams and leaders to bring their best each day. In doing so, we create life-changing innovations that impact billions of lives around the world. You can help us achieve our mission.
This Business Program Manager role will be responsible for the following:
- Defining and driving key parts of the Solution Sales strategy
- Defining and project managing the yearly planning and landing/change management process for Solution Sales
- Defining and driving performance models for investments for Solution Sales
- Defining and owning the data analytics required for strategy, planning and landing.
- Defining and driving the Worldwide Solution Sales Excellence Lead role (aka STU SELs), operational framework and community
- As this role is in the strategy team of a dynamic organization, new projects/programs come up which will also require ownership and project managing.
- Working with and reporting to senior business leaders within Microsoft on progress and plans
- Collaborating with people across Solution Sales, the field, and other parts of the company such as Enterprise, Services, Partner, Customer Success, Finance, Marketing and Operations and HR to achieve goals and meet objectives and key results on time.
- Finding, evaluating, engaging, and working with specialized vendor organizations to support business objectives.
- 3 to 5 years of experience working in business project management, business strategy or operations.
- Able to achieve results through influence across multiple organizations.
- Able to rapidly gain/build trust and confidence of internal and external stakeholders.
- Executive exposure and cross-functional stakeholder management
- Strong data analysis skills
- Project definition and management skills
- Ability to effectively prioritize and coordinate multiple work streams of activities.
- Excellent communication, collaboration, organizational, time management, presentation, and writing skills, including at executive levels.
- Proactive, self-motivated, and team-oriented with strong capabilities to lead.
- Aptitude for framing, analyzing, and solving complex problems.
- Ability to manage ambiguity, identifying systemic approaches to solving problems.
- Experience applying decision and prioritization frameworks.
- A capacity for strategic planning in conjunction with a detail-oriented focus.
- Ability to share and leverage other’s work and make connections between projects to benefit Microsoft and its ecosystem broadly.
- MBA degree
- Solid understanding of Microsoft’s or similar companies’ business units and processes.
- Detailed understanding of complexities of Microsoft or similar companies field sales.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations, and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.