|Job Type:||Full Time|
At TE, you will unleash your potential working with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable and more connected world.
We are seeking an IT Team Leader to join our TEIS Organization located in Middletown, Pennsylvania. This person is responsible for supervising a group of IT employees and contractors in charge of using and optimizing the equipment and the company's computer systems. It includes the responsibility of offering technical and operational support to the users to provide timely resolution of problems or escalation on behalf of the customer to appropriate technical personnel. This individual will also be a direct IT link to the various business units, emphasizing business engagement on customer advocacy, digital factory, and educating users about the IT services and solutions. This person will be based at our office in Middletown, PA, with regular exposure to an international team.
- Reports to IT Director and provides leadership to a group of Regional Service Deliver employees based in the region.
- Works with key business unit and IT leadership to ensure development activities are aligned with strategic plans.
- Lead and manage large IT projects and rolling out IT infrastructures across various technologies
- Assist in the technology vision and leadership to teams and ensure overall strategic vision, mission, and culture.
- Travel to visit team members and customers in the business units regularly
- Build strong and positive working relationships with all functional areas.
- Maintain a clear focus on priorities while dealing with competing user needs.
- Deliver results based upon project deadlines.
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Information Systems, or a related field, or equivalent experience
- 5-7 years of experience working in IT operations
- Firm grasp on IT infrastructure and IT operations best practices
- Experience with a manufacturing environment, lean manufacturing disciplines, and shop floor systems desirable.
- Excellent working knowledge of computer systems, security, network and systems administration, databases and data storage systems, and phone systems
- Requires the ability to manage and work on multiple complicated projects & assignments within tight timelines and work streams at one time.
- Excellent knowledge of Disaster Recovery processes
About TE Connectivity
TE Connectivity is a $13 billion global industrial technology leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive, and connected future. Our broad range of connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the harshest environments, enable advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data communications, and the home. With nearly 80,000 employees, including more than 8,000 engineers, working alongside customers in approximately 150 countries, TE ensures that EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS. Learn more at www.te.com and on LinkedIn, Facebook, WeChat and Twitter.
What TE Connectivity offers:
We offer competitive total rewards compensation. Our commitment to our associates includes offering benefit programs that are comprehensive, competitive and will meet the needs of our associates.
- Generous 401(k) Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Benefits start on day one
- Charity Donation Matching Program
- Competitive Paid Time Off
- Employee Resource Groups
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Healthcare for Associates and Families
- Health and Wellness Incentives
- Life Insurance and Disability Protection
Throughout our Global reach and various Business Units, we take a balanced approach to the benefits we provide. Many benefits are company-paid, while others are available through associate contribution. Specific benefit offerings can vary by location.