|Location:||Denver, Colorado, El Paso, Texas, Las Vegas, Nevada, Los Angeles, California, Portland, Oregon, Sacramento, California, Salt Lake City, Utah, San Diego, California, San Francisco, California, San Jose, California, Scottsdale, Arizona, Seattle, Washington, Tucson, Arizona|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
Do you get excited about engaging with senior leaders in and outside the Microsoft organization, working with our engineering and partner marketing teams, our strategic partners and customers worldwide? Are you passionate about influencing Microsoft's global strategy and cloud services by getting directly involved in accelerating the adoption and usage of Microsoft Teams? Do you see yourself building consulting offerings and readiness IP that will be leveraged around the globe to drive customer adoption and solutions on the Microsoft Teams platform?
We need a strong thoughtful leader with both technical and business strategy consulting skills who is able to create authoritative IP that will enable Microsoft’s global partners and the Enterprise Services ecosystem successfully go to market.
We’re looking for an experienced Architect with enterprise customer working knowledge of how Microsoft 365 Teamwork solutions address key business scenarios. The ideal candidate will have a passion for partner enablement, advanced Microsoft 365 technology knowledge, and a demonstrated ability to apply strategic business consulting skills to create innovative IP. You will join the Microsoft 365 Center of Excellence team that operates and travels globally. This team works closely with the Microsoft 365 product engineering and marketing teams for Windows, Office 365 and EMS+Security, to develop assets that help Microsoft develop partner capacity, readiness and scale towards accelerating usage of Microsoft Teams.
As part of the Microsoft 365 Center of Excellence, your core priorities will be:
- Validate, curate, package and land high quality readiness assets used to build & land partner practice delivery quality & technical readiness
- Develop, validate and land partner Practice Accelerators (Toolkits) that accelerate partner M365 GTMs
- Amplify the voice of the partner and field via Insights to systematically capture, prioritize, and articulate top adoption blockers from the partners lens point of view
- Incubate solutions through direct engagement with select partners to co-create and pilot core components Microsoft Teams readiness and Partner Practice Accelerators
- Partnering with engineering teams to influence product and tool development
- Partnering with the One Commercial Partner organization worldwide to enable scale
- The candidate will have 8+ years of enterprise level consulting experience
- Microsoft Teams / Calling and Meetings Subject Matter Expert : Developed a reputation as a thoughtful, strategic thinker who drives action; recognized as a subject matter expert (SME) in Microsoft 365 Modern Workplace Solutions for Microsoft Teams
- Strong experience in pre-sales and delivery of Microsoft Teams Calling an Meeting solutions resulting in accelerated customer adoption and usage
- In depth, hands on customer consulting delivery experience on Microsoft 365 Technologies with an emphasis on enablement of digital transformation
- Working knowledge of the Microsoft partner ecosystem preferred
- Demonstrated capability to develop IP specifically: Consultative Sales and Consulting Delivery Guidance and Readiness Materials
- Large enterprise Microsoft 365 Cloud deployment experience in complex hybrid and/or heterogeneous environments
- Must have proven experience managing projects through the entire project lifecycle. This includes managing multi-phase/multi-dimensional/multi-resource/multi-workstream complex projects to conclusion while maintaining high customer satisfaction and quality.
- Demonstrated ability to work with senior leadership to set and manage realistic program goals and metrics.
- Ability to immediately establish credibility with senior level customer and partner Architects
- Proven technical pre-sales skills such as professional services scoping, workshop delivery
- Demonstrated communication and planning skills with the capability to build and deliver high quality PowerPoint presentations
- Job Location: Preferably any major city in the PST/Mountain timezone.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.