|Job Type:||Full Time|
We are the Azure Data Factory team which is part of the Azure Data organization. Azure Data Factory teams present interesting challenges in technologies such as big-data, cloud, advanced analytics, and open-source. We build reliable, highly scalable and highly performing distributed systems to meet the data integration needs of organizations.
We are looking for a program manager for the Azure Data Factory team. In this role, you will shape and define product capabilities and experiences by deeply engaging with customers as well as by using data to understand engagement and quality of experience. You will create and lead with clarity while bringing a strong bias for action. This role presents significant opportunity to impact the team, Azure, Microsoft, and the industry.
- Work with customers, partners, and the engineering team to define and deliver impactful customer experiences for data integration.
- Work with customers to understand requirements across different industries.
- Lead technical and compliance conversations with customers to prioritize, define, and validate data integration features.
- Develop and participate in customer and field engagement activities.
- Work with Customers and UX designers to design experiences that are both highly effective and aesthetically pleasing.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Engineering or Mathematics or Physics or IT technical discipline or in place of 3+ years of internship or 3+ years of industry engineering experience
- 5+ years professional experience in product design or product management
- Experience of ETL/ELT tools/services & CI/CD will be a plus
- Solve problems by always leading with deep passion and empathy for customers.
- A portfolio of success translating customer insights into measurable success and meaningful impact.
- Familiarity with data integration market and industry
- Strong technical aptitude with a deep understanding of data and cloud services
- Great curiosity and willingness to question
- High enthusiasm, integrity, ingenuity, results-orientation, self-motivation, and resourcefulness in a fast-paced competitive environment.
- Have a deep desire to work collaboratively, solve problems with groups, find win/win solutions and celebrate successes.
- Demonstrated excellence in verbal and written communication.
Ability to meet Microsoft, customer and/or government security screening requirements are required for this role. These requirements include, but are not limited to the following specialized security screenings: Microsoft Cloud Background Check: This position will be required to pass the Microsoft Cloud background check upon hire/transfer and every two years thereafter.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.