|Job Type:||Full Time|
If you want to play a leadership role in the world’s fastest growing cloud business, now is your chance, to join Microsoft Azure.
We’re looking for a high impact, high energy marketing professional to lead a storytelling and go-to-market team for Azure Services Partners. This is a fast paced, exciting role where there is always a new challenge. It’s a highly visible role in a here-and-now hot space that will require working closely with key executives, internal stakeholders, content SMEs, integrated marketing, field, and partner liaisons. Must be obsessed with outside-in view of customer and partner experience with both strategic and execution marketing chops.
Create thought leadership, while working with cross company stakeholders, to define partner GTM program and investment frameworks to drive for Azure business outcomes, increase partner success and ultimately better serve our diverse customer needs.
- Establish clear and differentiated value proposition and core content needed to credibly tell the “Why Azure for Partners” in a way that is relevant and compelling for key partner profiles comes to life across in key moments and digital properties.
- Deeply analyze partner needs and our competitive position to identify opportunities to improve our partner experience on Azure. Drive improvements to this experience by working with engineering and marketing teams across Microsoft.
- Define and drive the overall partner readiness plan in partnership with One Commercial Partner, Worldwide Commercial Business and Engineering, which encompasses an understanding of the capacity and capability needs of our business and partner ecosystem.
- Establish the goals, metrics, and other key elements of an ongoing direct to customer, field, and partner push with an eye for data-driven detection of friction points in our Services partner engagement.
- Be the primary interface for the team to engage with field, partner and integrated marketing leaders on through-field, through-partner, and direct marketing plans.
- Lead cross-team project and launch plans holding a broad team of cross-org contributors accountable.
- Partner closely with engineering teams to drive partner-centric requirements and deliver improvements across partner experiences with Azure.
Communication: Excellent written and spoken communication skills at all altitudes, with actionable clarity and One Microsoft transparency.
- Growth mindset: Any role can be taken to the next level with great growth mindset. To be successful in this role, growth mindset is a must.
- Customer obsession: Must have deep outside-in empathy for customer experience and success.
- Intellectual curiosity: Break through hurdles and create new opportunities for the team by always pushing to learn the details and understand the root causes for issues.
- Collaboration: Exceptional collaborator on complex multi-faceted issues across multiple groups, with a great awareness to establish relationships that result in right outcomes for the business and our customers.
- Influencing others: Ability to move others across organizational boundaries to a desired business outcome when there is no clear “ownership” of an issue.
- The ideal candidate will have 10+ years of experience in product marketing roles, experience with complex global tech product management, engineering and/or marketing launches.
- Applicants need to have a flexible can-do attitude, be comfortable with role ambiguity, and initiative to drive proactive outbound engagement.
- Relocation to Microsoft Redmond campus is required for this role.
- Open to National and/or international travel may be required.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.