|Job Type:||Full Time|
Microsoft Cloud Supply Chain and Provisioning (CSCP) is the team behind one of the World’s largest Cloud Infrastructure responsible for powering all Microsoft Products and Services as well as powering Microsoft’s “…Cloud First…” mission. Our focus is on smart growth, high efficiency, and delivering a trusted experience to customers and partners worldwide. One of our biggest challenges has been to keep up with the infrastructure growth plans and providing smart distribution of the resources to our customer and partners. We need skilled developers with a passion for technology, a vision of the future, and sound business judgment to help drive the organization forward. The Customer Capacity Engineering team within CSCP is at the tip of the capacity fulfillment promise for the Microsoft cloud, building the engineering systems that are needed to address this critical problem for Microsoft. We are a dynamic team working with customers across the globe in delivering to the promise of the Microsoft cloud. Strong empathy for the customer, deep engineering and problem-solving capabilities and the ability to stay nimble and motivated through challenges brought up by the constantly growing and expanding customer base and demand are characteristics of our team.
We are looking for engineers to join the team and drive our offerings to the next level of scale and functionality by collaborating with partners and business to deliver new features to make Microsoft’s Cloud more agile. You will be responsible for all every-day aspects of our distributed services and infrastructure, including architecture, customer interactions, product ownership, engineering quality and release processes. If you are comfortable working in a start-up/v1 effort, enjoy incrementally marching to towards a well-defined long-term architecture, and are motivated by solving hard business process problems with technology then this could be the position for you.
- BS in Computer Science or relevant degree.
- 3+ years of experience as a Software Engineer with experience in C++, or C# or Java.
- 2+ years of hands-on experience building services and working with databases/storage.
- Familiarity with designing and operating distributed systems and strong problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communications skills and ability to talk to customers and partners.
- Background in all aspects of software engineering and development lifecycles.
- Knowledge and understanding of Microsoft cloud infrastructure a plus.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.