|Location:||Bellevue, Washington, Redmond, Washington|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
At Microsoft, our mission is to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. Therefore, we seek to attract and retain the best and brightest talent. Understanding that our people are our greatest asset, our ethos is simple: come as you are and do what you love.
The Device Partner Sales organization is seekingto hire a WW Channel Executivewho will manage the partnership engagement withina large multi-national device partner for Microsoft. The DPS Channel Executive is a driving force to enable building and selling intelligent edge and intelligent cloud devices and solutions with partners.In this role you will have the opportunity to lead strategic planning and engagement with key partner business divisions, drive Sales and Go-To-Market activities directly with your partner, andlead business transformation initiatives to enable long-term growth. You will be a key voice of the partner and evangelize their point of view inside of Microsoft.
The impact you will have on our business:
- Be a trusted advisor for partner through a deep understanding of their strategy and business imperatives. Share expert knowledge of Microsoft strategies in a simplified manner to the partner, to create strategies with line of business executives that challenge the partners to consider new or different ways to grow their businesses.
- Drive end to end relationship with the partner, leveraging the account management process and marketing investments to land the local execution across devices and cloud services.
- Deliver business transformation thought leadership and lead transformationalinitiatives across the partnership that align to Microsoft priorities and Customer Solution Areas across Modern Workplace, Apps & Infrastructure, and Data & AI.
- Own and achieve revenue accountabilities, scorecard metrics, partner account KPIs, and transformational indicators.
- Run a business rhythm to track progress against targets, develop correction plans for negative variance to budget & develop upside plans.
- Be a strong partner advocate within Microsoft and the subject matter expert on partnership performance and business insights.
- Own the accountability for sales engagement and strategy with partner, internally and externally, working closely with Account GM on overall partnership engagement
- Cultivate and champion Microsoft as a valued business and technology partner to create mutual profitable and sustainable growth.
- Co-design and execute the partnership growth strategy, including adoption of technologies and new cloud services to drive business innovation.
- Enable a strong, sustainable business partnership through focus on Customer and Partner Experience (CPE) metrics, overall partner health and a predictable rhythm of the business (ROB) to create scale.
- Advocate inside Microsoft for our partner, creating awareness, understanding and new opportunity for ways to expand our partnership.
- Be a leader inthe One Microsoft v-team that works to advance our joint goals and ensure that we have the right portfolio, investments, innovation opportunities and executive engagement in place.
- Drive platform, product and compete initiatives across severalsegmentsof the client PC and services business and the Server and Cloud infrastructure with our partner.
- 10+ years of partner management or sales leadership experience
- Strong Commercial Business/Sales experience with proven capability to manage across Device, SIs, ISV, and Software partner types. Ability to navigate and thrive under co-opetition.
- Technical knowledge of Devices (PCs), Server Infrastructure and Cloud Services.
- Depth in understanding and experience of the commercial and consumer segments, and Client business.
- Depth in understanding of server infrastructure sales and go-to-market, with focus on edge-to-cloud hybrid sales scenarios.
- Experience building strategic relationships and partnering with senior executives at the CXO level.
- Consistent track record in delivering on quarterly and annual revenue budget and key scorecard metrics.
- Experience leading a multi-country, highly diverse team, and experience in leading “manager of managers” in previous organizations.
- Leader with a proven track record for leading teams through driving clarity and energy and building a true inclusive working environment.
- Apply entrepreneurial mindset and innovative thinking to identify and execute opportunities.
- Possess high standards for performance and compliance.
- Ability to influence multiple stakeholder groups and connect with diverse audiences.
- Must be able to effectively articulate an elevated and integrated picture of technology and product positioning to internal audiences and external partners.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.