|Location:||Winston-Salem, North Carolina|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
We are seeking a talented, innovative, customer focused HR Solutions Partner with a passion for providing first class HR support to our talented and highly engaged employees. As part of North America HR Solutions team, you will be joining a group of professionals who are passionate about ensuring the future growth of the business while maintaining integrity, taking accountability, working together and continually improving to ensure constant innovation and openness to change. Reporting to the HR Solutions Manager, this position will closely partner with HR Business leaders to guarantee alignment in approaching business needs.
The role requires one to effectively work with other HR functions to direct and ensure the successful delivery of HR services required to drive business imperatives within an assigned geographical region and proactively seeks to identify and resolve issues driving HR operational excellence through TEOA (TE’s Continuous Improvement Program).
- Winston Salem
- Our Greensboro and Winston Salem HR Solutions teams collaborate on a regular basis and we leverage both teams to partner with our businesses. This role will also have some additional responsibilities in Greensboro.
As a HR Solutions Partner, a typical day may include:
- Proactively drive effective HR solutions for client groups comprised Finance, Engineers, Product Managers and Manufacturing professionals.
- Build leader capability, improving workforce capability and positive employee relations practices.
- Provide coaching and consulting to managers and employees in the areas of performance management, compensation, employee retention, talent planning, leader and employee development, positive employee relations practices, and conflict resolution.
- Understand business cycles and talent needs of the organization to develop human capital strategies to build the capability of the workforce to meet business goals.
- Manage recruiting and staffing initiatives, counsel managers in final selections and compensation; Consult with leaders for talent planning and career development.
- Facilitate HR and Organizational Development training resources to local Managers to assist them in developing their people management skills.
- Work with the HR Innovation Centers on compensation and benefits management, payroll and salary administration.
- Bachelor’s degree or above or equivalent experience; HR related major preferred
- 5+ years’ experience within Human Resource; Ideal candidate will have previous experience within a Generalist capacity, offering a broad range of expertise within HR spanning Employee Relations, Talent Acquisition, Coaching and Development.
- Experience partnering with business leaders in a matrixed environment requiring influencing skills.
- Must have an effective balance between strategic and tactical implementation skills.
- Ability to provide innovative solutions and adapt in a rapidly changing environment.
- Ability to act as a credible coach and facilitator and a credible role model for effective leadership and performance.
- Build trust and credibility among his/her team and at all levels within the organization.
- Must have a high level of interpersonal skills, strong organizational and analytical skills; Process orientated and sense of urgency.
- Travel within region as business needs dictate (up to 10%)