|Job Type:||Full Time|
Microsoft is looking for an Integration Operations Manager to join our Fulfillment and Logistics team. This position will play a crucial role in the implementation and execution of new business models aligned with our comprehensive end-to-end Supply Chain Strategy. The Integration Operations Manager is a key member of the Fulfillment and Logistics team and plays a crucial role
1) driving world-class fulfillment and logistics excellence
2) managing third party vendor performance
3) driving continuous improvement
The right individual for this role must possess a service mentality with a customer centric mindset with their primary objectives as follows:
1) integrate, test, and launch new solutions
2) manage day-to-day operations with third party
3) ensure capacity and productivity to meet customer needs
4) provide reporting requirements and lead on-going performance review
5) deploy quality and process improvement
Microsoft is looking for that individual that has proven depth in the fulfillment and/or transportation industry with experience across both the operational and business aspects required for our logistics organization. The role will focus on combinations of inbound, outbound, and warehouse operations. The successful candidate will be able to use analytics to identify improvement opportunities and then work cross-functionally to implement the changes.
Microsoft supply chain is a constantly changing ecosystem and the right individual will need to be able to deal with ambiguity, plan for success while being tenacious at mitigating failure, make decisions and drive, and above all, be a great partner. This is an exciting opportunity for the right individual with the right passion that embraces change management as we look to reinvent and transform those elements of our supply chain required to enable success today, tomorrow, and for the future.
Subject Matter Expert:
- Serves as a functional expert in logistics, transportation and warehouse management
- Accountable for high quality process optimization and instrumentation – process management of all facets of concept through design to release and execution.
- Identifies process improvement opportunities and analyzes them for efficiency (waste, complexity, cost), effectiveness (achieves desired outcome), and quality .
- Identifies root causes of problems and demonstrates the ability to provide recommendations for practical solutions
- Creates and maintains strong cross-functional teams and strategic alliances to achieve objectives
- Develops, implements, and manages operational and financial KPls
- Ensures vendors meet or exceed Microsoft security requirements
- Drives analytics and delivers financial and operations performance analysis
- Acts as the focal point of communication with key stakeholders, including internal and external customers at all levels
- Collaborates with Global Supply Chain, Sourcing, Manufacturing, and Legal to launch new solutions on-time
- Responsible for leading logistics vendors’ execution in a manner that is compliant with MS Company policies and procedures
- 5+ years’ experience required in Operations Management across customer segments from Government, Retail, Distributor, Consumer, Enterprise, etc.
- 3+ years’ experience managing vendors
- 3+ years’ operational experience at a logistics provider and distribution experience
- Proven ability to implement and execute programs in support of corporate strategy
- Proven capability of handling complex program management
- Hands on working experience with logistics management systems (TMS, WMS, etc.)
- Demonstrated project management experience leading large scale projects
- Proficient in complex data modeling and analysis. Able to translate data into business recommendations.
- Proven cross-functional leadership (internal or external)
- Strong critical thinking and resolution in ambiguous situations
- Self-driven initiative to gain and share a broader knowledge of supply chain
- Bachelor’s degree business, supply chain, operations, management, or engineering
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.