|Job Type:||Full Time|
The ICT Internship Program is a paid summer internship that targets talented students interested in business and technology careers at TE Connectivity. Students from all schools and all backgrounds are encouraged to apply.
As part of your 12-week summer experience, you will join a team and use your education, experience and creativity to make an impact. Whether taking on a role in engineering, finance, strategy, product management, pricing or human resources, our interns will get hands on experience in their field, exposure to senior leaders and opportunities to learn, network and have a good time – virtually or in person.
If you are pursuing your bachelors or master’s degree and want to make a meaningful impact to our business, we encourage you to apply today! We look for students who understand the numbers and can also see the big picture. You will have opportunities to meet people at all levels of the organization including senior leaders and will need confidence and strong communication skills to be effective.
As the ICT Pricing Intern you will work with our team to develop, evaluate and implement pricing models and strategies designed to optimize revenue, market share and long-term profitability. Some of this teams’ responsibilities include:
- Partnering with sales, marketing, product management, finance and other key team members to ensure we are attractively priced for our customers and our business plans
- Monitoring the business environment and competitive pricing
- Reviewing the impact and effectiveness of existing pricing plans
- Leading pricing request projects for customers
- Preparing presentations to share findings and recommendations to improve the business
At TE we value Integrity, Accountability, Teamwork and the Innovation that comes from including diverse people with diverse perspectives. We welcome candidates that share our values to apply.