|Location:||Winston-Salem, North Carolina|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
The ICT Internship Program is a paid summer internship that targets talented students interested in business and technology careers at TE Connectivity. Students from all schools and all backgrounds are encouraged to apply.
As part of your 12-week summer experience, you will join a team and use your education, experience and creativity to make an impact. Whether taking on a role in engineering, finance, strategy, product management, pricing or human resources, our interns will get hands on experience in their field, exposure to senior leaders and opportunities to learn, network and have a good time – virtually or in person.
If you are pursuing your bachelors or master’s degree and have an interest in developing people and organizations to drive business results, we encourage you to apply today! We look for students who are business minded, enjoy interacting with people and take pride in getting the work done. We believe human resource professionals are key business enablers, finding new ways to meet the needs of managers, employees and organizations. Experience in data analytics, reporting, presenting and project management welcome.
As the ICT HR Intern you will work with our team to help ensure we are bringing the best out of our leaders, teams and talent. Some of this teams’ responsibilities include:
- Creating and managing programs and initiatives that build leadership and technical capability
- Partnering with leaders to create a community that values diversity, inclusion and belonging
- Coaching leaders through HR Processes including Compensation Planning, Performance Management and Succession Planning and Talent Management
- Improving employee engagement through recognition programs, communications, and leveraging existing councils and employee resource groups
- Analyzing and Presenting data and information to support business and talent decisions.
At TE we value Integrity, Accountability, Teamwork and the Innovation that comes from including diverse people with diverse perspectives. We welcome candidates that share our values to apply.