|Location:||Winston-Salem, North Carolina|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
The ICT Internship Program is a paid summer internship that targets talented students interested in business and technology careers at TE Connectivity. Students from all schools and all backgrounds are encouraged to apply.
As part of your 12-week summer experience, you will join a team and use your education, experience and creativity to make an impact. Whether taking on a role in engineering, finance, strategy, product management, pricing or human resources, our interns will get hands on experience in their field, exposure to senior leaders and opportunities to learn, network and have a good time – virtually or in person.
If you are pursuing a degree in engineering and have a good eye for the details, we encourage you to apply today! We look for engineers who think flexibly, have strong analytical skills and take pride in getting the work done. We believe engineers are key communicators and we need people with that skillset. For these roles, you will need to have some drafting and design experience with 3D modeling tools.
As an ICT Product Development Engineering Intern you will work with our team to design and develop new products for the Industrial and Commercial Transportation market. Some of this teams’ responsibilities include:
- Understanding customer requirements and translating them into cost-effective designs
- Mocking up concepts and prototypes of new products and assemblies
- Working across functions to ensure designs are complete on time, on cost and to TE and customer expectations
- Preparing product specifications, testing and qualifications
- Partnering with sales and marketing to prepare new product presentations and trainings
At TE we value Integrity, Accountability, Teamwork and the Innovation that comes from including diverse people with diverse perspectives. We welcome candidates that share our values to apply.