|Job Type:||Full Time|
The Worldwide Learning (WWL) organization is re-imagining learning and development with the objective of building deep technical capabilities within Microsoft and externally, and creating a world class learning program that spans modalities and skills for critical job roles. Our product development approach is learner obsessed, data driven, innovative, and business aligned, and places the learner at the core of our various initiatives.
WWL is looking for a Sr. Program Manager who can define and deliver experiential training at scale to Microsoft employees andhelp us change the learning culture of our company. The ideal candidate is proactive, self-driven and able to collaborate across multiple teams. Your goal is to drive an innovative approach to help increase the technical skills of our employees so we can be more competitive in the market. You are accountable for enabling learners to complete their technical experiential assignments, for driving communications, and for contributing to improve the Technical Skills Initiative all up.
- Own the strategic vision and delivery plan for hands-on experiences targeting MSFT employees
- Develop a Hands-on skilling strategy to ensure Microsoft meets our business goals, with a high priority on increasing the number of employees that are trained and skilled on Microsoft’s cloud technologies.
- Enablehands-on, interactive training delivery at scale, while ensuring high quality experiences that can be leveraged by customers and partners.
- Partner with product portfolio managers and business partners to define optimal hands-on experiences and appropriately support the cost/operating model.
- Manage stakeholder relationships within WWL related to the strategy, design, development and delivery of hands-on experiences.
- Work with Product Managers and content teams to identify opportunities to scale and innovate in the experiential learning space
- Analyze reporting and business insights to identify patterns and inform go-forward strategic direction.
- Continuously track industry trends, drive competitive research and customer research, and partner with training and certification product managers, to help define the desired learner experience and drive innovation.
- Ability to think strategically and solve complex business challenges where there is ambiguity.
- Excellence at developing and articulating vision and strategy that meet business goals.
- 5+ years experience in program management with demonstrated business impact delivered
- Proven experience at innovating and program execution to drive programs to the next level.
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written
- Ability to handle challenging situations and difficult conversations with poise.
- Ability to drive cross-group collaborative efforts,with a Growth Mindset,on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Drive for results. "Can-do" attitude and persistence. Proven track record of success, determination, and curiosity.
- Ability to interact with and understand technical subjects and emerging technologies and their relevance to the marketplace.
- Experience working with hands-on training delivery at scale
- Deep understanding of training content including different modalities and hands-on experiences.
Come share your talents and diverse background with WWL!
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.