|Job Type:||Full Time|
It’san exciting time to join the ModernLife, Search, and DevicesProduct MarketingManagementteam! With therecent release of the highly acclaimed Microsoft Edge Browserand innovative AI-driventechnologiesthatdeliver powerful solutionstoconsumers when they are at work, at home,or when they are on-the-go.
As aSenior Product Marketing Manager forEnterpriseSearch&MicrosoftEdge, you willbe responsible fordriving several of our most used applications as well as emerging cross product solutions around searchand ourMicrosoftEdge browser. A keycomponentof search in the future will be driving customer value with search at work.Weanticipatethis will be a large market for us and this person willbe responsible foridentifyingthe user needs, product opportunities and partnering with design and engineering to define roadmaps that areoptimizedfor engagement,monetization,and user needs.This person will alsointerfacewith the Modern Workplace team and a variety of other groups including design and marketing to formalize plans to create clarity.
Delivering success includes driving growth in of engaged users, improving product quality, increasing monetization, and increasing cross service attach of additional Microsoft products and services.
You should thrive in a culture of creativity, enjoy creating clarity from ambiguity, and be energized by taking on new challenges. You need to have strong business acumen and analytical fluency and a passion for shaping customer experience. Knowledge of the web search landscape and ethnographic research is a plus.
- Define and redefinecommercialvalue propositionsfor Search andMicrosoftEdgeand look for cross group value add scenarios that provideinformation workerswith the most value out of their daily lives.
- Drive target audience definition and customer segmentation.
- Increaseactive and engaged users.
- Improveproduct quality andconsumer sentiment.
- Integrateother Microsoftservices and toolsto drive increasedcross-service usageto and fromMicrosoft Edge andBing.
- Bring outside-in thinking by keeping a broad eye.
- Live and breathe customer needs research and insights and help drive human centered design process to ensure future solutions are grounded in real world challenges for customers that can differentiate Microsoft offerings.
- Abilityto drive change with engineering counterparts and always represent the voice – needs – and unmet needs – of the customer. Deep understanding of customer needs,mindset,and value props.
- Provenability to partner across large organizations to develop compellingproposalsto help drive the business forward with definitiveROI. You must be visible and influential to ensuremaximumexecutive buy-in and support-and to focus mindshare and resources across Microsoft.
- You should havea track recordof working with internal partners toexecuteyour strategies with passion,precision,and excellence. You must think creatively about customer/business problems and generate innovative solutions and energy through storytelling. You must have the ability to deal with ambiguity andworkingacross complex organizations.
- 6+ years of product marketing, product management or related experiencewith enterprise products.Experience working with searchtechnologiesis preferredbut nota must.
- Demonstrated creative thinking/developing innovative ideas, analytical skills, and experience in designing new complex userflows.
- Experience working across organizationalboundariestodriveimpact in a collaborative manner.
- Strong collaboration, analytical, critical thinking, and business strategy skills.
- Proven ability to build productive relationships with both technical, design and marketing teams.
- Experience with various consumer research methods, identifying insights and recommending data-based solutions.
- Excellentwrittenand oral communication skills.
- MBA preferred but not required.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.