|Job Type:||Full Time|
Surround yourself with people who are passionate about cloud computing and believe that extraordinary support is critical to customer success. We are the Business Applications Group (BAG) Operational excellence team - a fast growing Engineering team of customer-obsessed individuals seeking engineers that enjoy solving complex problems and working with customers to improve the Dynamics customer experience.
We are fundamentally changing how we deliver world-class support to our top Dynamics customers, and building a new global support and operations team to do it. We are looking for a customer-obsessed Dynamics 365 Advanced Cloud Engineer (ACE) to help us reinvent customer support for our largest customers.
- Directly support our top Dynamics customers and resolve critical and complex technical issues in a 24x7x365 global support delivery team.
- Take your deep technical and product expertise, and combine it with your understanding of our customer’s needs to solve their complex business challenges.
- Work with engineering teams to not only support, but deliver solutions and new capabilities for our customers most mission critical deployments. Relentlessly champion and advocate for our customers in representing their issues to engineering teams and be a change agent to develop innovative ways to resolve their issues. Being encouraged by the team around you to go above and beyond to delight the customer.
- Ability to quickly identify customer issues and being able to conduct in-depth diagnostics
- Contribute in forums and develop self-help documentation and quick "How To" videos
- Participate in recruiting and ramping up a global support team for our top customers
- Coach/mentor new hires.
- Develop and present training. Help establish a real-time readiness model for the team by constantly updating training & readiness content as the cloud technology evolves.
- Work with leadership on process improvement and strategic initiatives.
- Own, manage and drive program initiatives
- 5+ years in a Technical position
- Deep understanding and demonstrated hands-on experience on Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement (CE), PowerApps, PowerAutomate and Dynamics 365 CE apps with deep technical expertise.
- Understanding of cloud computing technologies is desired - Azure Core Platform; Data Platform: SQL, Azure DB/storage; Application development experience;
- Desired B.S./B.A. Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or Equivalent Experience.
- Demonstrated experience in managing and driving initiatives across the program.
- Ability to learn new technology in a fast-paced environment
- Passion for customers and focus on delivering the right customer experience with exposure to customer side troubleshooting
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.