|Job Type:||Full Time|
Wake up every morning and KNOW you are making a difference.Flipgrid’s mission is to empower everyone on the planet to share their voice and respect the diverse voices of others.
Flipgridempowersstudent voices with our short-form video application and a rapidly growing, passionate community ofover 100million educators, learners, families and organizations across 180 countries. Check out #FlipgridForAll to meet the community!
We are looking for creative problem solvers and diverse thinkers—people who care aboutadding to our teamculture as well as engaging the community weserve.We believe that the why behind what we do is as important as how we do it. Our team has a big vision that’s inclusive, purpose-driven, creative and curious. Will you join us?
We arelooking for an experiencedsocial mediastrategist toserveFlipgrid’shighly engaged and enthusiastic following ofeducators.
- LeadFlipgrid’s organic social media strategyto drivecommunity growth and engagement acrossexisting and emergingplatforms.
- Craft and maintainachannel-specific storytelling strategy that is tailored to the behavior and audience of eachplatform.
- Launchcreative, clever,and highly engaging social media campaigns thatwork toenergizeand inspireour community.
- Continuously trackand report on trendsseen inonlineeducatorand learnercommunitiesto inform ourroadmapwhilehelpingusstayrelevant and connected.
- Maintaina channel experiment pipelinethat pushesus toinnovate throughsmalliterationsandexperiments.
- Partnerwith ourdesignteam todevelopaconsistentvisuallanguagefor each social channelthat matches our brand voice.
- Keeprelationships with platform partnersand representativesto ensure we are getting the most out of each channel.
- Ownoursocial-specificcontentand messaging calendarto maintain focusacross the multiple touchpoints we have with our community.
- Actnot only as a strategist,but also as acommunity managerbyengagingwith our communitydailytobuild meaningfuland impactfulrelationships.
- Qualified candidates should have at least 5 years ofmarketing experienceowning all-outsocialstrategy for a consumer brandacross multiple platforms.
- Proven success in growing a consumer brand’ssocialfollowing and engagement metrics.
- A background in content strategy, copywriting, or digital storytelling.
- Expertknowledgeof social mediabest practices,emerging platforms and trends.
- A growth mindsetand the ability toclearly define goals whileiterating, experimenting and fine-tuning toward success.
- Excellent communication, collaboration, presentation, and organizational skills, including the ability to inspire team members.
- A strong drive to support and champion the Flipgrid community of educators and learners.
- Knowledgearound onlineeducator communities orexperience in theed tech spaceis a bonusbut not required.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.