|Job Type:||Full Time|
The Fluid Framework team mission is to build a collaborative platform that enables a new class of applications and experiences. We have been developing an Open-Source project as well ascorrespondingdeveloper platform and we are looking for experiencedPrincipalSoftware Engineers to join us on our mission.
Does a platform thatenablesanyone to build highly distributed and collaborative experiences intrigue you? Does thinking about how to empower developers and simultaneously re-think core productivity experiences such as Office, Teams, Edge, Outlook inspire you? Are you interested in developer platforms? We have all the above and more.
As a Principal Software Engineer on the Fluid Framework team, you will be responsible for key areas of our platform that enable developers to build highly collaborative experiences easily and reliably. You will be empowered to have end-to-end ownership for your areas includingarchitecture,design, code, test, and telemetry coverage. You will partner deeply across disciplines as well as across teams to help deliver results that delight our customers. As a technical leaderonthe team, you will also be responsible formentoringearly in career engineers who have a wide range of skills andexperiences.
As a team we believe in doing all of this while having fun! A core part of our team culture involves supporting an environment where everyone can do their best work. We expect all our team members to support this culture.
- 9+ years of experience in building and shipping production grade software or services
- Bachelor or Masters’ degree in Computer Science, Math, Engineering, or related field
- Demonstrated experience in shipping high-quality products or services across multiple product lines.
- Demonstrated experience working on distributed systems and/or high-performancesystems
- Strong cross-discipline and cross group collaboration skills
- Strong problem solving, debugging, and troubleshootingskills
- Experience participating inopen sourceprojects