|Location:||New York, New York|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
As Microsoft boldly proclaims a mission of empowerment, our Industry footprint is where the impact will be felt most. The Regulated Industry organization serves 5 core industries - Financial Services, National Government, State and Local Government, Healthcare and Education – supporting customers on their digital journey across the globe.
To pursue large, digitally transformative wins, we are looking for a Business Development and Capture Director for a leadership position within our Financial Services Regulated Industries. You will drive the business strategy for capturing large Market Making Partnership deals from business development through proposal and the award stages of the sales cycle.
The Business Development & Capture Director will bring extensive experience working with strategic Financial Services organizations and will be deeply familiar with the organizational makeup, core missions and strategies of mission systems and information technology environments. Knowledge of and work experience with Banking, Capital Markets, and Insurance customers, as well as the exchange backbone of the large Financial Institutions.
You will be an experienced, professional leader and communicator who is comfortable in front of large groups, as well as senior government and industry personnel and should have a good understanding of Microsoft solutions and associated technologies, particularly Cloud.
- Coordinate and support face-to-face customer meetings with senior management and C-Level Executives
- Create and lead strategic efforts to identify new market space for Microsoft
- Identify large, multi-year deals and develop relationships with associated key business decision makers
- Build & Maintain Relationships within Partners – Understand the System Integrator business model and sales cycle
- Develop and execute account client call plans
- Consistently provide accurate strategic pipelines forecasts of large deals on a monthly, quarterly, and annual basis
- Coordinate closely with sales, marketing, engineering and communications to lead new business initiatives
- 10+ years’ experience with industry solution and program management, including partnership in the sales process, working with large Financial Institutions
- Strong expertise with enterprise Cloud solutions
- Exceptional leadership, negotiation, organizational, creative, presentation, written and verbal communication skills
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.