Discover. A brighter future.
With Discover, you’ll have the chance to make a difference at one of the world’s leading digital banking and payments companies. From Day 1, you’ll do meaningful work you’re passionate about, with the support and resources you need for success. We value what makes each employee unique and provide a collaborative, team-based culture that gives everyone an opportunity to shine. Be the reason millions of people find a brighter financial future, while building the future you want, here at Discover.
What You’ll Do
- Develop and manage Paid Digital with a focus on Paid Search channel product strategies and executions.
- Research market conditions to determine potential sales of a product or service.
- Gather and analyze competitors, consumer trends, prices, sales, and methods of marketing and distribution.
- Develop and execute market tests to optimize business initiatives.
How You’ll Do It
- Gather and interpret data on competitors, consumer, and industry trends. Develop and execute market tests to optimize business initiatives.
- Manage the planning and execution for channel-product initiatives and monitor performance.
- Evaluate and interpret data. Evaluate data collection methods and identify new data sources.
- Develop initiative performance reports and provide them to management.
Qualifications You’ll Need
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, business, finance, computer science, engineering, or related field
- 2+ years of experience in marketing, digital, agency experience, STEM, or related field
- In lieu of a degree, 6+ years of marketing, digital, agency experience, STEM, or related field
Bonus Points If You Have
- Master's degree in marketing, business, finance, computer science, engineering, or related field
- 4+ years of experience in marketing, business, finance, computer science, engineering, or related field
- Agile Project Management (PMI-ACP), or related field
What are you waiting for? Apply today!
The same way we treat our employees is how we treat all applicants – with respect. Discover Financial Services is an equal opportunity employer (EEO is the law). We thrive on diversity & inclusion. You will be treated fairly throughout our recruiting process and without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status in consideration for a career at Discover.