|Job Type:||Full Time|
At TE, you will unleash your potential working with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable and more connected world.
As a Material Planning Analyst, you are responsible for;
- Supports the overall ICT North America effort in achieving the goals and objectives of delivery, inventory, quality, and service
- Prepare and issue detailed material delivery schedules based on MRP requirements with a focus on zero stock outs and minimizing excess inventory.
- Follow-up with and drive suppliers to meet delivery commitments.
- Initiate purchase orders and/or expedites.
- Review forecast to determine if there is a need to contact supply location to determine possible capacity constraints.
- Develop and implement planning parameters and forecast consumption
- Sets up and periodically reviews safety stock requirements
- Respond to calls from Customer Care involving delivery, quotes, expedites, cancellations, and reschedules.
- Interface with engineers, customer care, business office, sales, TE management
- Work to resolve customer expedites and hot lists with corporate traffic, vendors, quality, and receiving as required.
- Promote job and process improvement (LEAN) as it relates to material flow, inventory turns and accuracy.
- Assist with and establish strategic stocking plans to reduce lead-time of key components.
- Establish SAP info records required to generate a fully costed product.
Click here to learn more about Life at TE
- BS Degree in Supply Chain, Materials Management, Business, Logistics, or related field or minimum 3-5 years’ relevant experience
- Strong knowledge and experience of MRP/ERP Systems.
- Extensive computer experience working with MS Office; strong Excel skills are required (VLOOKUPs, pivot tables, complex formulas).
- Must have the ability to prioritize workload as conflicts arise and understand and deal with the impacts of their priority decisions, meeting customer needs while protecting the interests of the company.
- Ability to identify and resolve inconsistencies and gaps between demand and supply (forecast/customer orders vs. supply chain, shop capacity, and manpower)
- Must have experience with SAP PP/PUR
This position is located at our Middletown, PA site.
About TE Connectivity
TE Connectivity is a $13 billion global industrial technology leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive, and connected future. Our broad range of connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the harshest environments, enable advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data communications, and the home. With nearly 80,000 employees, including more than 8,000 engineers, working alongside customers in approximately 150 countries, TE ensures that EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS. Learn more at www.te.com and on LinkedIn, Facebook, WeChat and Twitter.
What TE Connectivity offers:
We offer competitive rewards & compensation. Our commitment to our employees includes offering benefit programs that are comprehensive, competitive and will meet the needs of our employees.
- Competitive Salary Package
- Performance-Based Bonus Plans
- Health and Wellness Incentives
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Community Outreach Programs / Charity Events
- Employee Resource Groups