|Job Type:||Full Time|
This CSA Manager role will directly manage a team of full-time Customer Engineers that will cover Enterprise customers across geographies and industry alignments. This is an exciting role that will help fuel Customer success through driving meaningful outcomes that will result in customer retention and growth.
Key responsibilities include:
- Developing, coaching, mentoring, and evaluating Customer Engineers with opportunities to hire and to onboard technical talent.
- Building a high performing team that strives for delivery excellence, with intentional approaches that embrace a diverse and inclusive environment.
- Must possess exceptional cross-team collaboration and effective communication. Partner with all required Microsoft stakeholders in the subsidiary to drive Customer Engineers role clarity, account coverage, project assignment and effective cross-team collaboration
- Coach and enable your team to accelerate Azure consumption, including how to leverage high consumption opportunities (specific Intellectual Property), technical recommendations, technical blocker removals, partnering with Cloud Solution Architects, Customer Success Managers, Customer Success Account Managers, Account Teams and the Product Group, to engaging with Cloud communities to drive learning and landing best practices. The focus for the Customer Engineers will be on supportability, governance, user experience, and change management as our customers move to the Microsoft Cloud.
- Ensure your team delivers high quality outcomes that are resilient and successful
- Drive operational excellence, including timely business reporting
- Total: 7+ years of experience in information technology, or related field required
- Management: 3+ years of experience in people management required
- Change: 5+ years of experience driving change management or technical adoption preferred
- Collaboration: Ability to generate trust, build alliances, and orchestrate interdisciplinary teams to the benefit of customers required
- Communication: Thought leader with executive presence, including the ability to hold CxO and BDM level discussions, exceptional interpersonal, verbal, written and presentation skills required
- Demonstrated Technical leadership through prior technical coaching/leadership roles required
- Ability to act on Customer Escalation needs, unblocking the customer through orchestration of the right resources at the right time required
- Empathy, curiosity, and desire to constantly improve, acquire new skills and drive for results required
- Ability to stay up-to-date on new/improved Azure scenarios and workloads required
- Strong technical understanding of Applications & Infrastructure Enterprise cloud workloads preferred
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Cybersecurity, Engineering, or related field preferred
- Background and experience in application architecture and development is a plus preferred
- Apps and Infra CSA Manager: Certification in the following technologies preferred: Cloud, mobile, web application development, cloud-native applications
- Data and AI Managers: Certification in one or more of the following technologies preferred: Cloud, mobile, Database, Big Data, BI, Data Science, Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence
- Prior work experience in other software and/or services companies such as Amazon, VMware, Google, IBM, Oracle, Okta etc. desired
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.