|Location:||San Francisco, California|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
Who We Are
Samsara, founded in 2015, is a leader in Industrial IoT and our mission is to increase the efficiency, safety, and sustainability of the operations that power our economy. Our solutions combine hardware and software to bring real-time visibility, analytics, and AI to operations across various industries. Samsara’s fast-growing team is headquartered in San Francisco, with offices in San Jose, Atlanta, and London. Our team has raised $930M from Andreessen Horowitz, General Catalyst, Tiger Global, Dragoneer, AllianceBernstein Holding LP, Franklin Templeton, General Atlantic, Sands Capital Management and Warburg Pincus LLC.
At Samsara, we welcome all. All sizes, colors, cultures, sexes, beliefs, religions, ages, people. We depend on the unique approaches of our team members to help us solve complex problems. We are committed to increasing diversity across our team and ensuring that Samsara is a place where people from all backgrounds can make an impact.
About the Role
The Sr. Business Systems Analyst - Salesforce & CPQ will be responsible for gathering requirements, designing and testing and implementing Go-to-Market and Quote-to-Cash applications at scale. The individual will interface with the business to ensure timely and effective delivery of solutions to meet the business requirements and also provide day to day Admin support.
The individual will be responsible for identifying and implementing process improvements in the Quote-to-Cash domain. Previous hands-on experience in Salesforce CPQ and Lightning will be key to success in this role.
This is a multi-faceted role where you will work multi-functionally with our SalesOps, Customer success , Product, Growth, Marketing, and Finance teams. This position is based in our San Francisco HQ.
- Work closely with internal stakeholders to scope the requirements, develop, design, and implement solutions for Sales & SalesOps, Marketing & Growth, Channels, Finance, OrderOps and the Customer Success team
- Be the point of contact for the business regarding all Quote-to-Cash related processes
- Provide on going Salesforce Admin support
- Serve as Scrum master for ongoing sprints
- Define the current state and uncover gaps in Salesforce & CPQ best practices.
- Lead discovery workshops, which includes the facilitation of large audiences, solution presentations, and prototype demonstrations
- Work collaboratively with team members to design a solution that will meet the business requirements and fulfill user stories
- Perform analysis, administration, documentation, troubleshooting, testing for ongoing sprints and projects
- Guide and assist the team with QA, UAT, and system integration testing for existing and new processes for Quote-to-Cash domain
- Mentor, develop and train Junior BSA’s
- Salesforce Admin Certification ( current)
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- 7+ years in Salesforce administration experience with extensive knowledge of Sales Cloud, CPQ, lightning ,Communities, Force.com tools and applications
- 3+ years working on implementations of the Salesforce.com applications
- 2+ years of designing, configuring and developing on Salesforce CPQ platform
- Ability to translate business requirements into technical deliverables
- Strong experience and understanding of Salesforce.com and CPQ configuration and out of the box features and capabilities
- Self-starter, self-motivated, able to work independently, prioritize effectively, and perform multiple tasks under minimal supervision
- Experience in agile development methodology
- Salesforce CPQ certification is plus
- Scrum certification is plus
- Effectively communicate vision, strategy, and statuses of projects to leadership and internal stakeholders
- Excellent communication skills and proven success in a dynamic and collaborative environment
- Strong problem solving skills
Working at Samsara has its perks: for all global employees, we provide private medical and dental insurance plus growth and development opportunities, as well as regular virtual team and company events. In the US we offer flexible vacation time, EMEA employees receive 25 vacation days plus national bank holidays. Post-COVID we’ll be back in our global offices with numerous in-office perks.
With the spread of COVID-19, Samsara's global offices will remain closed until further notice with the exception of employees that require access to hardware and lab equipment.
Our primary concern is for the health and well-being of our employees as well as candidates. We have transitioned all interviews and onboarding to be conducted virtually via Zoom video conferencing. Employees are also able to work from countries and states where Samsara is a registered entity through June 2021. All employees are expected to return to our offices when they reopen with the exception of field-based roles.
If you have any questions or concerns before applying, feel free to contact us at email@example.com.