|Job Type:||Full Time|
Global Financial Services (GFS) support the digital transformation journey of Microsoft’s customers, partners & vendors by providing competitive credit and payment solutions to support revenue growth while managing credit risk. We are a compliance first organization with customer obsession and deal economics focus. We support $120B in trade receivables and $11B in payment solutions per year in global markets.
- Support revenuebyprovidingcredit and financing solutionsto customers and partners. Work with Field teams onanalyzingand implementingtheoptimaldeal structure
- Be the primary interface of GFS team with Customers, Partners & Field teams
- Partner with Global Sales and Marketing Operations (GSMO) teams, Business Desk (BD) and other Field roles tounderstandannual and quarterly revenue targetforecasts, plancredit capacity andassessfinancing supportrequired
- Partner closely with CELA, Tax, Accounting, BD, Field Controllers and other teams to ensure effectiveandcompliantdeal executionthat leads to on-time cash collection
- Engage with localbanking partners to assess financing opportunities
- Implement bank financing and on-book payment solutions leveraging innovative technology
- Support pre-deal and pre-billing processes to maximizepost-deal cash flow and customersatisfaction
- Support GFSCreditManagement&Operationsteams as needed
- Educateand advisestakeholdersonhow best toleveragefinancialsolutions to drive strategic outcomes for the company,with compliance at thecenter.
- Provide deal economics analysis to help execute deals
- Be a subject matter expert on the use of payment solutions to support customer engagements
- 5years of experience with Microsoft, or other large multi-national companiessupporting Latin America countries
- A Bachelor’sdegree in finance, economics,accountingor relatedfieldsis desirable.A Master’sdegree is aplus.
- Strong experience in finance,operationsor customer facingroles isrequired
- High-level of integrity, self-confidence, demonstrated change management and support for a diverse and inclusive culture
- Excellent cross-group collaboration skills, including the ability to comfortably communicate with senior management at Microsoft
- Motivated self-starterwhocan clearly identify and articulatecustomer value
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Must demonstrateability to influenceotherswithempathy while under pressure todelivercompliantoutcomesto key stakeholders and customers
- Fluent in Spanish and/orPortuguesepreferred
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.