|Job Type:||Full Time|
We seek to empower learners around the world to acquire the skills enabling them to get a job, advance in their career and achieve more. Here is an opportunity for you to influence our learning programs and experiences designed to build world class capability for customers, partners, employees, and future generations.
Within Worldwide Learning, we reach millions of learners where they are, anytime, anywhere, and deliver experiences that support exploring, learning, practicing, and proving their skills. We use the Dynamics 365 platform to augment and enhance our ability to support learners throughout their learning journey across the diversity of our program offerings.
As a Software Engineer 2, you will be empowered to contribute to the solution design, participate in technical decisions, provide the implementation, and ensure the quality of services supporting our learning programs. You can help the team with better ways to utilize Microsoft technologies, machine learning, AI, analytics, and open source technologies to better provide scale and simplicity in delivering successful learner outcomes and program business success. In this role, you’ll collaborate with peer software engineers, designers, data scientists, operation specialists, program managers, and marketing stakeholders to creatively solve complex business challenges while following an agile engineering practice.
- Full lifecycle of product development for scalable solutions: Design, Develop, Test, Deploy & MonitorDeliver required solution functionality per Microsoft standards, align with portfolio roadmaps
- Collaboration with partners to deliver compelling learning experiences and address customer needs
- Ownership of quality standards, process, schedule, costing, resources and deliverables
- Analyze risks and compromises with various design choices
- Sharing of expertise throughout all stages of product design and development
- Contribution to a team culture that embraces diversity and inclusion
- BS degree in CS or related engineering field or equivalent experience/education
- 1+ years of development, technical design, problem solving, and debugging experience
- 1+ years of proven record of successful delivery of shipping software across multiple release cycles
- Good communication and collaboration skills
- Passion for quality with strong customer empathy and focus
- Strong intellectual curiosity and passion for learning new technologies
- Experience building, integrating, or customizing Dynamics 365 applications or other CRM software packages (Salesforce, SAP, etc.)
- Knowledge of Dynamics 365 (Customer Engagements), PowerApps, Power Automate, Common Data Service and Power BI
- Expertise in Microsoft Azure technologies and SSIS is a plus
- Experience with CSS and client-side frameworks such as Angular/React, etc
- Experience and knowledge of relational databases, data modeling, and ETL tools
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.