|Job Type:||Full Time|
At TE, you will unleash your potential working with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable and more connected world.
As Laboratory Analyst, you will;
- Conduct routine chemical analysis of all plating lines and waste treatment, making sure all baths are in optimal range.
- Document test results, analyze data, and report findings.
- Conduct periodic inspection of chemicals to assure compliance to safety and environmental standards and requirements along with maintaining required laboratory supplies.
- General lab maintenance and housekeeping.
- Will be required to identify and implement improvements for safety, quality, and productivity.
- Provide support to the Engineering team with laboratory testing and advice as it relates to metal finishing.
- Assume the role of backup waste treatment operator as needed to cover scheduling gaps due to vacation and overtime requirements.
Click here to learn more about Life at TE.
- High School Diploma. Preference for an associate degree in applied science.
- Knowledge of analytical methods and equipment used to maintain electroplating process solutions.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Certified as a DOT Hazardous Material shipper & transporter or will obtain six months after hired.
- Must be able to lift 50lbs
- Frequent walking, standing, and sitting will be required on the job.
About TE Connectivity
TE Connectivity is a $13 billion global industrial technology leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive, and connected future. Our broad range of connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the harshest environments, enable advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data communications, and the home. With nearly 80,000 employees, including more than 8,000 engineers, working alongside customers in approximately 150 countries, TE ensures that EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS. Learn more at www.te.com and on LinkedIn, Facebook, WeChat and Twitter.
What TE Connectivity offers:
We offer competitive total rewards compensation. Our commitment to our associates includes offering benefit programs that are comprehensive, competitive and will meet the needs of our associates.
- Generous 401(k) Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Benefits start on day one
- Charity Donation Matching Program
- Competitive Paid Time Off
- Employee Resource Groups
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Healthcare for Associates and Families
- Health and Wellness Incentives
- Life Insurance and Disability Protection
Throughout our Global reach and various Business Units, we take a balanced approach to the benefits we provide. Many benefits are company-paid, while others are available through associate contribution. Specific benefit offerings can vary by location.