Last updated 11 hours ago
|Job Type:||Full Time|
At TE, you will unleash your potential working with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable and more connected world.
Position Hours: Monday - Thursday, 5:00am - 3:30pm
- Assists with completion of LHRs and ensuring that they are completed correctly and submitted to documentation.
- Distributes LHR’s requiring correction to the appropriate lines/operators and return back to Document Control for filing.
- Checks time in Kronos & helping to monitor attendance (noting absences, tardiness and when people leave early.
- Helps to monitor PTO by reviewing the production demand and PTO calendars, etc.
- Monitors Break times
- Helps to coordinate training, including temporary employee training
- Helps to communicate needs to the leads such as production issues, shipping requirements, or changes to scheduling, etc.
- Attends the AM production meeting in supervisor’s absence to inform leads and employees of plans for the day, etc.
- Moves people around based on training/experience when we are short-staffed (checks training records, etc.).
- Checks the WIP tracking information prior to the AM meeting and makes sure they are complete and accurate at the end of the day
- Supports production needs when supervisor is unavailable (any critical issues would be communicated to upper management for assistance)
- Fill in for supervisor on weekends when needed
- Communicates to stores when production needs materials, kits or extrusions
- Communicates to Production Planner when production is experiencing material outages
- Ability to read and interpret documents in English, such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals.
- Other duties as assigned
What your background should look like:
Qualifications and Experience:
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Three to five years’ experience in manufacturing environment preferred, preferably medical device; in a team lead role
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals.
- Must have the ability to calculate figures and amounts using basic math.
- Possesses the leadership skills needed to lead the team and provide adequate work direction.
- Must be able to read, write and speak English in order to effectively understand, complete and communicate required paperwork and documentation, including but not limited to safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, Lot History Records (LHR) and procedure manuals, to effectively communicate to cross-functional teams.
Values: Integrity, Accountability,Teamwork, Innovation