|Job Type:||Full Time|
At TE, you will unleash your potential working with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable and more connected world.
The main role of the Customer Experience team is to improve ease of doing business with TE to reduce customer pain points, drive loyalty, and reduce churn. You will be a key asset to the team, working directly with the VP of Customer Experience and other senior business leaders on high impact / high visibility customer experience initiatives – such as implementation and adoption of interaction analytics technology, identifying growth opportunities and loyalty drivers, and assessing and managing performance across the businesses paths to win and maximize customer value proposition.
This role is perfect for a rising-star and self-starter who has a do-what-it-takes attitude and thrives on data, customer experience, and continuous improvement. This is a blended role of business intelligence and project management where you will have high visibility with senior leadership. The teammate will be part of TE’s enterprise CX team, providing data, insights, and strategic guidance to TE’s leaders across 9 business units.
Our Customer Experience Analyst will be accountable for utilizing Call Miner- an advanced analytics solution- to analyze customer conversations in calls/chat/email interactions globally. Responsibilities include understanding the organization’s business objectives and goals, analyzing big data sets consisting of calls/chat/email data sets for critical insights, patterns and trends. In addition, they will communicate analysis and propose solutions to the organization to drive systemic changes to improve Customer Experience throughout the enterprise.
The ideal candidate has 3-5 years of experience in business analytics, sales operations, and/or services. The candidate should be comfortable analyzing large data sets, creating robust visualizations, and have a demonstrated record of using data to create insights that drive action. Beyond analyzing data, this teammate will help manage key customer experience programs that have been identified for improvement.
- Designing and executing global reporting on customer interaction data via CallMiner
- Creating dashboards, analytics, visualizations, and insights that guide leadership-decision making
- Monitoring data and trends to propose opportunities to improve customer experience
- Creating executive-level presentations and updates on strategic CX initiatives, driving discussions on findings and recommendations
- Developing and maintaining relationships with key cross-functional business and technical stakeholders
- Program management and problem-solving to address key issues/processes that cause customer frustration:
- Uses various VOC inputs (including CallMiner sentiment data) to provide actionable insights to business units and center-led team
- Align business leaders on key pain points and develop action plans to address systemic and specific issues
- Drives accountability and ownership through business, managing targeted improvement metrics & deliverables
- Lead workstreams, provide thought leadership and hands-on support to other team members when required
- Analytics, Work Structure and Management, and Communications
- Inquisitive disposition, ability to think through problems in a structured logic-driven manner
- Ability to structure work and manage projects
- Experience in market research, organizing and integrating information, quantitative analysis
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- People, Teamwork and Leadership
- Mature professional presence; demonstrated through collaboration and influencing
- High cross-cultural awareness
- A team player with the ability to influence others and move toward a common vision or goal
- Passion and Drive
- Passion for technology
- Customer obsession
- Curiosity to ask probing questions and make discoveries
- Commitment to excellence, ensuring objectives are met and delivered on-time
- 3-5 years of experience in business analyst or operations roles
- 4 Year bachelor’s degree in business, operations, or equivalent
- Fluency in English with an ability to work with global teams
- MBA Preferred
- Background in customer experience (with a focus on retention and growth) and/or CX technologies (Contact Center technologies, NPS & VOC feedback systems) strong pluses
- Proficiency in Tableau
About TE Connectivity
TE Connectivity is a $13 billion global industrial technology leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive, and connected future. Our broad range of connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the harshest environments, enable advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data communications, and the home. With nearly 80,000 employees, including more than 8,000 engineers, working alongside customers in approximately 150 countries, TE ensures that EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS. Learn more at www.te.com and on LinkedIn, Facebook, WeChat and Twitter.
What TE Connectivity offers:
We offer competitive total rewards compensation. Our commitment to our associates includes offering benefit programs that are comprehensive, competitive and will meet the needs of our associates.
- Generous 401(k) Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Benefits start on day one
- Charity Donation Matching Program
- Competitive Paid Time Off
- Employee Resource Groups
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Healthcare for Associates and Families
- Health and Wellness Incentives
- Life Insurance and Disability Protection
Throughout our Global reach and various Business Units, we take a balanced approach to the benefits we provide. Many benefits are company-paid, while others are available through associate contribution. Specific benefit offerings can vary by location.