Discover. A brighter future.
With Discover, you’ll have the chance to make a difference at one of the world’s leading digital banking and payments companies. From Day 1, you’ll do meaningful work you’re passionate about, with the support and resources you need for success. We value what makes each employee unique and provide a collaborative, team-based culture that gives everyone an opportunity to shine. Be the reason millions of people find a brighter financial future, while building the future you want, here at Discover.
The Credit Card Acquisition Marketing department is the growth engine for the company, focusing on acquiring new customers, delivering award-winning customer experience, and driving continuous innovation. The Digital Marketing team drives a significant portion of new card accounts, product registrations & revenue growth.
In this role, the Digital Marketing Lead plans and directs all marketing efforts to increase product performance across digital channels. They will be responsible for driving new product registrations by identifying and testing incremental opportunities, developing audience segmentation and targeting, and building campaign strategies. They will lead communication & creative development and work cross-functionally with channel owners to bring campaigns to market and drive success for the business.
The ideal candidate has strong analytical skills and an entrepreneurial spirit. The position requires close collaboration with product managers and other channel managers. Ideally, this candidate will also be a well-rounded self-starter who is highly organized and results-oriented; someone who enjoys influencing teams and has previous experience managing a budget and/or a channel.
Responsible for developing, executing, and managing partnerships marketing programs.
- Develops and delivers new marketing initiatives to the market.
- Oversees campaign and program operations to launch new marketing opportunities, including: audience segmentation, targeting, communication planning, creative development, operational execution, measurement, and optimization.
- Leads all associated creative development, working with agency partners.
- Develops, rationalizes, and socializes new marketing opportunities.
- Develops program and campaign tracking tools across multiple key performance indicators.
- Partners with internal analytics teams to gather reporting and insights on campaign data & formulates actionable recommendations.
- Develops close and productive relationships with partners and prospective partners.
- Manages vendor relationships, capabilities, and value equation. Negotiates contracts with vendors.
- Deploys and oversees all campaign- and program-related controls and processes.
- Develops overall channel account, receivable, and expense plans and forecasts.
At a minimum, here’s what we need from you:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 4+ years of experience in Marketing, Business Development, Digital Marketing, Financial Services
What are you waiting for? Apply today!
The same way we treat our employees is how we treat all applicants – with respect. Discover Financial Services is an equal opportunity employer (EEO is the law). We thrive on diversity & inclusion. You will be treated fairly throughout our recruiting process and without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status in consideration for a career at Discover.