Discover. A brighter future.
With Discover, you’ll have the chance to make a difference at one of the world’s leading digital banking and payments companies. From Day 1, you’ll do meaningful work you’re passionate about, with the support and resources you need for success. We value what makes each employee unique and provide a collaborative, team-based culture that gives everyone an opportunity to shine. Be the reason millions of people find a brighter financial future, while building the future you want, here at Discover.
The Credit Card Acquisition Marketing department is the growth engine for the company, focusing on acquiring new customers, delivering award-winning customer experience, and driving continuous innovation. The Digital Marketing team drives significant portion of new card accounts, product registrations & revenue growth.
The Sr. Associate, Digital Content and Marketing will be responsible for partnering with internal and external business partners to implement marketing campaigns and improvements. This individual will coordinate all aspects of campaign execution to ensure successful launches and adherence to all controls.
This individual will be passionate about teamwork and detail-oriented, with strong organizational skills.
- Develops and implements digital content and corresponding digital marketing and content marketing plans.
- Designs, writes and creates marketing assets and manage all facets of execution needed for marketing. Provides digital content, social media, and campaign reporting.
- Partners on other Marketing Projects for all areas of the business and collaborate with all business units on content and marketing efforts as assigned, ensuring effective collaboration on enterprise-wide website and content initiatives. Includes creative development, legal review and budget management.
- Advises manager and internal business partners how to simplify campaigns to ensure great customer experience.
- Manages campaign milestones and ensure on-time delivery.
- Develops and maintains a few account specific marketing and promotion plans. Establishes and maintains relationships with vendors to ensure increase in brand and product awareness, traffic and engagement.
- Stays abreast of digital content and marketing industry trends and make recommendations for content strategy and development to most effectively market DPL brand and product and drive business.
At a minimum, here’s what we need from you:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing
- 2+ years of experience in Marketing Campaign execution
- 4+ years of experience in Digital Marketing, Communications, Content Strategy
What are you waiting for? Apply today!
The same way we treat our employees is how we treat all applicants – with respect. Discover Financial Services is an equal opportunity employer (EEO is the law). We thrive on diversity & inclusion. You will be treated fairly throughout our recruiting process and without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status in consideration for a career at Discover.