|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Design and implement new functionality.
- Participate in the planning, specification, visual design, test planning and documentation of new features.
- Contribute in the maintenance of existing features and components.
- Participate in design and code reviews across the team.
- Contribute in the creation of a consistent, usable and maintainable test infrastructure.
- 5+ years of experience developing commercial software
- 3+ years C# experience
- 1+ years experience in cross-platform desktop UI development
- 2+ years experience in AppKit or Xamarin.Mac
- Familiarity with ASP.NET Core, Xamarin.Forms, Xamarin.iOS, and / or Xamarin.Android
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in computer science or a related field, or equivalent work experience
- Experience with Xcode and other Mac development tools
- Experience maintaining open-source projects
- Detail oriented design, coding, debugging and problem-solving skills
- Proven ability to quickly learn new technologies and efficiently collaborate with partners to deliver outstanding results.
- Experience in using telemetry for data driven development
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Strong empathy for customers and persistent drive to learn from them
- Willingness to deep dive in technology and the ability to zoom out to frame the big picture
Ability to meet Microsoft, customer and/or government security screening requirements are required for this role. These requirements include, but are not limited to the following specialized security screenings:
Microsoft Cloud Background Check: This position will be required to pass the Microsoft Cloud background check upon hire/transfer and every two years thereafter.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.