|Location:||Altamonte Springs, Florida|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
Who We Are
Samsara, founded in 2015, is a leader in Industrial IoT and our mission is to increase the efficiency, safety, and sustainability of the operations that power our economy. Our solutions combine hardware and software to bring real-time visibility, analytics, and AI to operations across various industries. Samsara’s fast-growing team is headquartered in San Francisco, with offices in San Jose, Atlanta, and London. Our team has raised $930M from Andreessen Horowitz, General Catalyst, Tiger Global, Dragoneer, AllianceBernstein Holding LP, Franklin Templeton, General Atlantic, Sands Capital Management and Warburg Pincus LLC.
At Samsara, we welcome all. All sizes, colors, cultures, sexes, beliefs, religions, ages, people. We depend on the unique approaches of our team members to help us solve complex problems. We are committed to increasing diversity across our team and ensuring that Samsara is a place where people from all backgrounds can make an impact.
About the role:
At Samsara, we invest in our people and hiring is a team effort that is crucial to our success. We are looking for a talented, experienced Sales Recruiter to partner with our growing sales teams and continuously develop a robust pipeline of prospective candidates. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who wants to personally grow their career while professionally building an extraordinary sales team experiencing hyper growth.This position is a 3-month contract role.
In this role, you will:
- Create and implement strategies to solve problems and build pipelines across Samsara’s Sales teams through sourcing, referrals, research, events, and social media
- Find and engage passive candidates through creative sourcing techniques and help them envision life at Samsara
- Effectively manage multiple requisitions and candidates during high volume periods while creating and owning a flawlessly positive candidate experience
- Partner closely with hiring managers to deeply understand their teams and goals
- Identify new ways to build awareness of Samsara in new hiring markets
- Focus on inclusive recruiting practices
- Organize and facilitate interview debriefs and drive offer approval, extension and negotiation
- Identify closing strategies for offers and proactively provide candidates with the appropriate information to help make their decision as easy as possible
- Track pipeline data and provide relevant and consistent updates to hiring managers
- Maintain high attention to detail when entering data into Greenhouse (ATS) and other recruiting tools
- Meet and/or exceed hiring quota
- Champion, role model, and embed Samsara’s cultural principles (Obsess Over the Customer, Build for the Long Term, Growth Mindset) as we scale globally and across new offices
Minimum requirements for this role:
- 3+ year of sales recruiting experience in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to create, measure, and scale the right workflow between candidates, hiring managers, and the recruiting team
- Proven strategic sourcer and closer
- Team player with an eye for talent who loves connecting people and opportunities
- Able to confidently represent Samsara with professionalism both internally and externally
- Target driven, detail oriented, approachable and able to bring up others around you
- Previous startup experience preferred, and an unwavering ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Familiarity with Greenhouse or equivalent ATS experience
- BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience
Working at Samsara has its perks: for all global employees, we provide private medical and dental insurance plus growth and development opportunities, as well as regular virtual team and company events. In the US we offer flexible vacation time, EMEA employees receive 25 vacation days plus national bank holidays. Post-COVID we’ll be back in our global offices with numerous in-office perks.
With the spread of COVID-19, Samsara's global offices will remain closed until further notice with the exception of employees that require access to hardware and lab equipment.
Our primary concern is for the health and well-being of our employees as well as candidates. We have transitioned all interviews and onboarding to be conducted virtually via Zoom video conferencing. Employees are also able to work from countries and states where Samsara is a registered entity through June 2021. All employees are expected to return to our offices when they reopen with the exception of field-based roles.
If you have any questions or concerns before applying, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.