|Job Type:||Full Time|
Microsoft Core Platform Engineering (CPE) group is leading the company’s Digital Transformation journey. We collaborate and partner across the entire company building enterprise, reusable, scalable, end-to-end business applications. We are the first to use our own technology at enterprise scale. Our early adopter experiences, as well as best practices, offer an inside view of Microsoft, which helps inform our customers how to make our technology work for them.
CPE provides career growth opportunities, a rewarding and flexible work environment so you can better integrate your professional and personal life. CPE employees make global impact on hundreds of thousands of customers and employees who use Microsoft software and services.
Are you looking for new challenges or to make a career move to build on your software engineering skills? Do you have the technical chops to dig in deep into technical platform, and integration technologies? Do you want to have deep engagement with enterprise customers and directly observe the impact of your work? Are you jazzed by the idea of integrating multiple MS technologies into highly strategic customer focused scenarios? Are you interested in using your design, coding, troubleshooting skills to have an impact on design, best practices?
If you answered “Yes” to these questions, the Core Platform Engineering – Business Applications Services (CPE-IDE) team is for you!
We are looking for a passionate and motivated software engineer for Power Platform/ Dynamics 365 implementations and cloud platform development leveraging Office365 and Azure. You will be expected to work collaboratively across engineering teams in both Core Engineering and Product Groups to solve complex technical challenges to meet business goals and maintain service health. You will also be expected to demonstrate ability to learn and adopt relevant new technologies, tools, methods and processes from Microsoft and industry. You will use every opportunity to build features to be reusable across multiple solutions both internal and external to Microsoft, as well as leverage features from others in your solutions.You will be part of a talented team where learning from peers and growing as a team is a core theme
Other responsibilities include:
- Participate in design, requirements engineering, scrum execution, and technical discussions
- Deliver required functionality per Microsoft standards, align with portfolio roadmaps
- Detail design of the E2E solution -Utilize reference architecture in project design work
- Enhance the project capabilities by continuous improvements & innovation, develop strong partnership with business and other groups, globally & ensure both excellence in design and delivery.
- Support Domain Architects in the definition of solution and technology roadmaps and industry standard
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent field or equivalent experience
- 2+ years experience developing/maintaining business applications
- 1-2 years of experience in Windows/.NET platform/C#
- Good Analytical Skills and Passion for ideas and drive to get things done
- 1-2 Experience with Dynamics 365 Customer engagement developing/customizing business applications
- 1-2 years of Experience in in database/ no-sql technologies.
#CSEO #CPE #IDE
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.