|Job Type:||Full Time|
Microsoft Intune (aka Microsoft Endpoint Manager, MEM) is one of the fastest growing cloud-based enterprise services at Microsoft. We provide powerful tools which enable IT and Security professionals manage productivity of their employee base in a secure manner across multiple platforms (Windows, iOS, Android, Web). In today’s ever-increasing mobile workspace, distributed workforce and more recently work-from-home due to pandemic - IT and Security professionals rely on solutions such as MEM to solve their productivity and corporate asset & data protection needs. All the while giving users confidence that their personal data stays private. Our enterprise customers span from multi-national businesses, to governments, to educational institutions. We take pride in serving their critical business need - enable IT to deliver the Modern Workplace that is loved by users and trusted by IT. MEM integrates with other key cloud services across Microsoft and is built on cutting edge Microsoft Azure technologies.
We are looking for a highly-motivated engineer with strong design and implementation background of software components. Also interested to learn and work on distributed systems. You will be joining a diverse and supportive team which embraces culture of customer obsession, data driven decision, open to experiment and learn. We continuously strive for world class engineering and operational excellence. With the reach and power of MEM you will get opportunity to impact millions of users across thousands of enterprises all over the world.
- Deliver features for our customers
- Be a good team player.
- Work with geographically distributed teams.
- Ensure engineering and operational best practices are met.
- Ensure engineering best processes are met – unit/component/load/performance test, code organization, self-documenting code.
- Constantly learn and grow as an engineer.
- 3+ years of industry experience in designing and building software components.
- You are proficient in C#, Java, C++, or other object-oriented programming language.
- You like to work in a team setting. Open to give and receive feedback.
- You can meet Microsoft, customer and/or government security screening requirements. These requirements include but are not limited to the following specialized security screenings: Microsoft Cloud Background Check.
- BS degree or higher in computer science or a related field.
- You have experience in cloud technology stack such as Microsoft Azure or AWS
Ability to meet Microsoft, customer and/or government security screening requirements are required for this role. These requirements include, but are not limited to the following specialized security screenings
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.