|Job Type:||Full Time|
At Microsoft, our mission is to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. In Consumer Channel Sales & Marketing (CCSM) our purpose is to create value with our partners, to market and sell innovative consumer solutions powered by Windows, Office, Surface, and Xbox. We’re positioned right at the intersection of customers, hardware partners, and channel partners. Our team works with ecosystem partners and internal business groups to drive digital excellence and e-commerce capability, as well as accelerate cloud and subscription adoption. Together, we win by delivering compelling at-home and on-the-go experiences combining intelligent edge devices and services that create Microsoft fans for life.
As a member of the CCSM Operations and Communications- Busines Solutions Team, you’ll be part of growing a multi-billion-dollar business, charting new areas of innovation and impacting billions of lives around the world. You also will be a part of a culture centered on embracing a growth mindset, a theme of inspiring excellence, and encouraging teams and leaders to bring their best each day. If that appeals to you, it’s an exciting time to be here in CCSM.
Working in a global sales and marketing organization at the intersection of customers, hardware partners, and channel partners, the Business Program Manager, CCSM Analytics Platform role is responsible for partnering with the Finance Data & Experience organization and CCSM cross-region and cross-function stakeholders to lead delivery of high-impact capabilities, data visualization and Rhythm of Business support on the CCSM Insights Hub. This role will collaborate with a wide range of stakeholders across Microsoft, to influence the direction of organizational reporting that leads to end-to-end business insights and ROI for CCSM.
Do you have a passion for creating clarity and generating energy to deliver success, and see opportunities to thrive in ambiguity? Are you seeking a role that provides an opportunity envision the future and influence cross-company while working in a fast-paced environment? If so, we’d love to hear from you.
- Lead with influence in collaborative partnership with FD&E and CCSM Finance to provide best in-class reporting, sales operations rhythm of business (ROB) capabilities and performance experience for users on the CCSM Insights Hub.
- Own CCSM stakeholder and user communications and processes to facilitate comprehensive requirement documentation, feature prioritization, metric definition and user training/readiness for CCSM Insights Hub.
- Develop, manage and socialize CCSM cross-organizational reporting vision and roadmap for Insights Hub and related CCSM Business Solutions.
- Manage cross-organizational v-team as CCSM data and reporting subject matter expert. Leverage partnerships within and outside of CCSM to drive opportunities for data integration that enrich organizational reporting and insights.
- Leverage understanding of Power BI, DAX, Power Platform, Sharepoint and SQL Server to manage vendor resources for secure, compliant and accurate delivery of RoB, Planning and Scorecard reporting.
- At least 5+ years of previous experience in one of more of the following: Financial Data, Reporting Analyst, Technical Program Manager or Analytics.
- Experience with building and managing reports using Power BI, DAX and/or other BI related technologies.
Experience turning customer/stakeholder needs into impactful data and reporting solutions.
- Ambitious, self-starter, thrives in a fast-paced, ambiguous environment, effectively manages multiple priorities.
- Ability to manage projects in current state while envisioning, communicating and documenting the future state.
- BA/BS in Finance, Computer Science, Mathematics, MBA or other technical/quantitative discipline and/or relevant work experience.
- Must be a person of integrity, capable of excellent judgement and decision-making skills, showing the utmost discretion in the management of confidential corporate information.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills in a fast paced/changing environment.
- Ability to drive results through others with strong project and stakeholder management skills.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.