|Job Type:||Full Time|
Who are we:
We are a small and agile team in Corporate Finance leading a fast-growing revenue portfolio of 600+M. We manage the revenue and end to end P&L for the non-profit vertical, Tech for Social Impact (TSI), whose mission is dedicated to making world-class cloud technology accessible and affordable, so that nonprofits across the world can realize their potential and drive even greater impact.
Who are you:
You have a ‘start-up mentality’, thrive on ambiguity, and can draw upon best-practices to bring order to new and evolving business processes. You understand revenue, Modern BI and related tools (PowerBI etc.) and have an eye for detail without losing sight of the big picture. You can effectively manage monthly rhythms, have a strong controls and compliance mindset, and at the same time sit across the table with business leaders and debate growth plans.
If this sounds like you, then we should talk
Key responsibilities include:
- Partner with the business and develop a solid reporting framework and forecast models by product / geo / channel etc.
- Provide analytical support to the business including deep insights on results and compliant ways to drive and manage rapid growth in the business
- Drive target models, target cascade and support the quota setting process including working with WW Incentive Compensation on ongoing quota issues
- Drive deep business insights and manage business excellence for TSI business including monthly, quarterly, and annual rhythms
- 4+ years of relevant experience including a good understanding of revenue & sales
- Excellent financial modeling capabilities and experience working with Modern BI tools
- Team player with strong organizational agility – ability to reach out to segments, engineering groups, and field, understand product strategy & roadmap, drive best practices and short & long-term plan for the business
- Strong analytical skills and strategic thinking including ability to communicate complex analysis in a simple manner
- Bachelor’s in business or equivalent, MBA/CPA preferred
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.