|Job Type:||Full Time|
Microsoft Endpoint Manager (MEM) is one of the fastest growing cloud-based enterprise services at Microsoft, consisting of several key services and products including Microsoft Intune, Configuration Manager, and Desktop Analytics. MEM allows IT professionals to manage the ever-increasing usage of devices in the workplace, allowing them to secure corporate assets & data while giving users the confidence that their personal data stays private. Business, governments, and educational institutions are under constant threat from a variety of actors, and they are attacking users in record numbers. We protect Microsoft’s customers and their devices across the world and secure their devices from corporate espionage, data leakage, and application infiltration. MEM is a multi-platform solution (Windows, iOS, and Android), integrates with key cloud services at Microsoft, and is built on some of the latest Azure technologies.
We are looking for a highly motivated engineer with strong computer science fundamentals to join our team and drive engineering excellence across our deployment and engineering pipelines. Continuous integration/continuous deployment (CI/CD) is critically important for a cloud-based service – we need to be able to deliver rapid changes and updates to our customers, while ensuring only high quality and secure code is released across our environments. This is an opportunity to work with some of the latest Azure technologies to improve how we deliver for our customers.
In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Developing a deep understanding of MEM scenarios and architecture
- Modernizing our deployment pipeline to the latest Azure technologies for all of our services
- Developing the next generation of MEM deployment tools and services that can support a large-scale distributed cloud service and contributing to the implementation of our CI/CD strategy
- Assisting with devops and live site support
- A BS/MS in Computer Science or related field
- 3+ years industry software development experience in online services
- 3+ years industry experience in testing, deploying and monitoring large scale services on Azure, AWS or similar environments
- Excellent skills in C#, C++, C, Java, or other object-oriented programming languages
- Strong debugging and problem-solving skills
- Strong written and verbal communicator.
- Ability to collaborate well with others – this is a role that requires engagement with other engineers across the team.
- Effectively manage and prioritize multiple tasks in accordance with high level objectives/projects
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.