|Job Type:||Full Time|
The Azure Storage team is looking for an energetic and tech-savvy Senior Program Manager to work with other PM’s, Engineers, cross-functional stakeholders, and strategic partners on the continued growth and advancement of Azure NetApp Files, one of the most unique and advanced storage offerings in the public cloud. In this role you will be responsible for driving key supportability initiatives, working with internal and external stakeholders across a range of functions to ensure that customers receive a world class experience both in using the product and in any required support cases, while driving continuous improvement in related KPI’s. You will also be responsible for leading the design and delivery of selected product features and will contribute to the overall product strategy and roadmap.
- Responsible for driving and evolving multiple product supportability initiatives and achieving customer satisfaction and support KPI’s.
- Responsible for leading selected features and initiatives and contributing to the product strategic direction and roadmap.
- Partner strongly with a wide array of disciplines, teams, and both internal and external stakeholders.
- 4+ years of professional experience in product management or technical program management
- 2+ years of experience working with cloud-based businesses
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in computer science, engineering, or related disciplines or 4+ years of equivalent work experience
- Previous experience in one or more areas: Storage Technology, Customer Support, Engineering
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Experience collaborating with and influencing cross-functional stakeholders.
- Experience working directly with external customers.
- Strong analytical skills, able to make informed tradeoffs, and ability to navigate ambiguous situations.
Ability to meet Microsoft, customer and/or government security screening requirements are required for this role. These requirements include but are not limited to the following specialized security screenings: Microsoft Cloud Background Check. This position will be required to pass the Microsoft Cloud background check upon hire/transfer and every two years thereafter.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.