|Job Type:||Full Time|
Microsoft is a leader in delivering great online services including Office 365 and Azure for organizations around the world. The Microsoft identity platform is the identity and access foundation for these Microsoft online services and thousands of other third-party cloud SaaS apps. As the Customer Experience (CxP) team, we are focused on quickly onboarding customers to our services, ensure a great customer and partner experience, create a responsive data-driven customer/engineering feedbackloop, andhelping our customers derive maximum value from our platform.
The Identity Customer Experience (CxP)DeveloperCareteamis looking to move away from a transactional support model to aproactive engagement modelhelping buildlong term value to ourdevelopers andintegrationpartners.We are looking for strong, customer-obsessedProgramManagers who have a growth mindset, passion for customer experience, and an experimental approach in testing out newideas.We currently have several positions available focused on defining processesand toolsforimproving support fortheMicrosoftIdentityplatform.
You will work closely withEngineering, CustomerSupport, aswell as otherCxPteams across C&AI to ensure that ourdevelopers have the best support experience possible while using our developer platform. You will help drive improvements to the product, service,and ecosystem by providing thedeveloperperspective in a well-articulatedanddata backedmanner.
Our team is looking for atechnicalProgram Managerwho is passionate about rolling up their sleeves and solving deep, technical problems. An ideal candidate will develop the technical expertise and earn the privilege of being a trusted advisor to our Developer community. As a ProgramManager, you will be discussing architecture and strategy with developers and going into the nitty gritty implementation details of the Microsoft Identity platform. This role will have the opportunity to implement solutions and drivechangewithin Engineering to improvecustomer satisfactionofour platform. It will be critical for this role to help identify product gaps, engage directly with the feature teams, share requirements,and be an active participantin driving feature improvements.
The following is a list of responsibilities,skillsand qualifications that the person for this role needs to possess:
- Identify patterns of challenges that need a broader architectural approach or a set of guidelines to address.
- Support the evolution of MicrosoftIdentity Developer platform.
- Solve key partner technical challenges and platform issues, escalate appropriately.
- Develop a deep understanding ofthe Microsoft’sIdentity Platform.
- Develop processes and artifacts toimprove Developer journey.
- Provide detailed analysis of where problems exist and form technical and/or process solutions to resolve.
- Assist with technical training curriculum development and onboarding program for support engineers.
- Champion customer experience and satisfactioninthe products and services.
- Drive supportability improvement projects from inception, planning, to launchandadoption
- Desired B.S./B.A. Degree in Computer Science,Engineeringor equivalent experience.
- 4-6years’ experience in a technical / process engineering role.
- Knowledge of authentication and authorization protocols,OpenID Connect, OAuth 2.0, SAML.
- Passion for understanding things deeply, whether it’s customer requirements or product technologies.
- Passion for writing and authoring thoughtful guidance, establishedblogor examples are a plus.
- Developer background is essential,asyou’d beworking with our Developeraudience.
- Demonstrated passion for data driven decision making.