|Job Type:||Full Time|
The WORK180 Story
After spending ten years in the tech industry, Gemma Lloyd and Valeria Ignatieva knew there had to be a better way for women to identify workplaces that weren’t the typical “boys club” environments.
WORK180 was born in Australia in 2015. Our goal was to improve workplaces for women and connect the best employers with top talent. Five years later, we have influenced positive change beyond our dreams.
WORK180 is achieving what no other job platform has done before. Businesses who do not meet our benchmark are not allowed to advertise their jobs. Employers are lifting the bar when it comes to creating supportive workplaces for women. This includes increasing paid parental leave, closing gender pay gaps and increasing the number of women in leadership.
Director Of Customer Success
Reporting to the CEO this role will be responsible for the strategy and management of our global Customer Success teams, ensuring that we deliver best of class account management to our Endorsed Employers.
This roles key objective
As our Director Of Customer Success, you will act as an advocate and coach for our customers. You will be confident in recommending a pathway to value for our customers, while acting as a conduit between our customers and internal departments to drive solutions, delivering ROI and social impact for our customers and WORK180. You will be responsible for supporting and developing your global Customer Success team, driving high retention and growth opportunities.
Ideally, you are passionate about making people better; you provide support and mentorship to your team in constructive ways that encourage, energize, and increase their quality of work. If you have the drive and passion to lead the Customer Success function of WORK180, this is the role for you.
- Identify and implement short and long term strategies for client retention and growth
- Develop, monitor and drive key business metrics that demonstrate health and performance for the business unit
- Identify and deliver cost and time efficiencies within the Customer Success team, while delivering best in class service
- Manage strategically important accounts to ensure long term retention
- Responsible for the end to end process for capturing customer feedback and policy enhancements, working closely with internal departments to drive continuous improvement and enhance product offering & services.
- Provide leadership to the team and enable the success of individuals and team through clear Objective Key Results, performance and development discussions.
- Managed teams to exceed renewal revenue targets with a focus on professional development
- Experience penetrating accounts to ensure senior executive buy-in
- Improved processes and team efficiencies
- Key account management experience
- Experience having tough conversations with clients
- You love creating stories using data and delivering big picture recommendations to customers
- You are self-motivated and can manage your time effectively
- You take pleasure in seeing your team exceed expectations and support them to do so
- You love being challenged and challenging the status quo.
It's great, but not required if you have
- An understanding of Diversity, Inclusion & Belonging principles
- Have managed global teams
Why work for us?
WORK180 is founded on values and principles to help leave the world a better place than we found it. We are professionals who believe in empowering our team to do their best work. We achieve this through a culture of trust - we all work 100% remotely! To learn more about how this looks in real life, you can hear from Damian and Katie.
WORK180 also offer
- Competitive salary
- Full salary 9 day fortnight for all full-time team members
- Remote & fully flexible working environment
- A great team and a culture of continuous improvement and development
About working at WORK180
We're a 100% remote company, but we're still a tight-knit team!
Working remotely has many unique benefits and challenges, and you'll have the flexibility and support to find what works for you.
Some of the ways we stay connected
- Company conferences - this year, we held our first-ever global virtual conference.
- Regular catch-ups. Coworking, coffee, lunch, dinner, drinks. - If COVID restrictions permit
- Introductions to people in different teams to help them catch up in person or remotely. (We use a Slack plugin called Donut to help facilitate this).
Please email us at email@example.com if you would like to hear more about this role