|Location:||Bellevue, Washington, United States|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
US Field Segment Sales Operations Program Manager – Enterprise Commercial South Region Operating Unit (OU)
The Business & Sales Operations (BSO) group is the business center of excellence for cross-business execution performance, planning, and subsidiary operations. The team helps scale execution, drives clear business & market insights that result in Microsoft achieving its business objectives.
The Field Segment Sales Operations Program Manager (SOPM) reports to the Segment SOPM Manager and is responsible for leading excellence in Sales Operations through orchestrating and improving key processes across their segment within the US Subsidiary. This role is a key business partner for the OU and effectively scales by utilizing standard platforms and processes. The successful candidate will be solution oriented, enjoy problem solving and develop strong partnerships across Sales Managers, Sales Excellence, HQ BSO team, Finance, and WW Incentive Compensation teams to support execution.
- Drive Excellence in Core Sales Operations - Partner with OU & Sales Excellence Lead (SEL) to drive sales process enablement, insight and execution locally to achieve excellence in sales operations programs - Quota Distribution, Quota Management, Revenue Excellence, Segmentation & Account Managemet, Employee Assignment, Territory Modeling and Annual Planning.
- Enable Business Insight - Provide data-driven insights for sales execution, based on standard reporting, to address performance blockers across customer adds, consumption, pipeline, scorecard and annuity.
- Manage Field Escalations - Be an advocate and drive resolution for field escalations. Advise and provide recommendations to support policy/compliance, keep field informed on escalation status and outcomes through closure (scorecard, revenue, international accounts, compensation, tools)
- Empower Digital Success - Partner with OU SEL to leverage standard reports to improve local execution and sales discipline. Drive adoption and usage of MSX Insights (our BI platform) as the standardized sales field reporting tool. Train salespeople on sales tools and process, Opportunity Management, forecast guidance, rhythm, expectations. Identify and represent field for iterative tool/reporting/process simplification and refinement with BI team.
- Lead in Sales transformation - Focus on providing process optimization by understanding the desired business outcome. Innovate to deliver standards which enables speed, efficiency and scale in the business and for the assigned operating unit (OU).
- Influence Team Culture - Actively contribute to our culture of inclusion, peer learning, and fostering collaborative cross team partnerships.
- At least 3 years’ overall experience including at least 1 year supporting a sales organization
- Demonstrated experience building business partner relationships
- Understanding of business management and analysis for Sales Orgs
- Ability to use data & insight with PowerBi, Excel, etc. to support business outcomes
- Ability to effectively prioritize and meet deadlines, adaptability during execution
- Advanced conceptual, analytical, and problem-solving abilities
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and changing business environments
- Intellectual curiosity and solution oriented
- Bachelors degree (B.S./B.A) or equivalent experience; Masters degree preferred.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.