|Job Type:||Full Time|
The Microsoft Edge team is looking for an experienced program manager to join our Reliability team. This team is responsible for ensuring we deliver world-class browser reliability while enabling our team to understand, monitor, and react to reliability issues found in the Edge browser.
Microsoft Edge, the new browser from Microsoft, is often the first app customers launch and experience on Windows 10 and a place they visit frequently throughout their day to get things done, making it one of the most important products in the entire Microsoft ecosystem. Browsing habits are hard to change. We will innovate and deliver differentiating experiences that delight customers, help them be more organized and productive in their everyday lives and keep them coming back for more – all of this with the reliability, functionality, and security people have come to rely on and expect from their daily browser.
We are a team that is passionate about delivering value and delight to our customers. We take pride in our culture and are committed to being a team where everyone is welcome, included, and thrives. Expect a fun, supportive, productive, data driven environment in which to solve hard problems at scale.
- Derive insights from multiple data sources including customer feedback, user research, and telemetry to define solutions that maintain and improve Edge reliability
- Design, drive, and deliver reliability-related improvements
- Define success metrics for the team and ensure investments on reliability are data and feedback driven
- Contribute to the creation and execution of the team vision, strategy and product roadmap
- Proactively communicate with internal and external stakeholders, partners, and customers to generate awareness, buy-in, and excitement
Advocate for reliability across the Edge Team and partners
- 5+ years of experience in program or technical product management
- 3+ years of professional experience in leading and delivering end to end customer solutions
- Demonstrated success connecting with customers, identifying insights, designing and delivering features to address customer needs.
- A proven track record of partnering with multiple cross-functional teams.
- A demonstrated ability to independently handle complex assignments.
- Exceptional teamwork and commitment to foster a positive and diverse team culture.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Experience in improving reliability for software or browser-based services
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.