|Job Type:||Full Time|
The Global Strategic ISV team embodies a culture of growth and collaboration, making it a place where teams are challenged, learn, excel, and achieve their best work. Our team manages the 360-degree relationships with Microsoft’s most important ISV partners to drive significant Microsoft cloud revenues. This role is a unique opportunity to help shape the direction of one of Microsoft’s most important ISV partners in the Cross-Industry segment, SAS. We are looking for a Global Partner Marketing Advisor (PMA) that would be dedicated to an influential Microsoft Global Strategic ISV partner, SAS.
In this role, you will engage at leadership level to define integrated sales and marketing strategies to take advantage of a significant new market opportunity for Microsoft and SAS. Specifically, you will work collaboratively with counterparts at SAS to take SAS’s solutions running on Microsoft Azure to market, including joint value proposition and messaging development, offers and incentives, sales readiness, and launching key new joint initiatives in collaboration with our product groups.
You will work with sales and marketing leaders in developing Microsoft and SAS’s joint end-to-end go-to-market motion, aligning with corporate and sales teams worldwide on strategies, resources, and execution. You will develop and maintain joint sales and marketing plans to drive migration to Azure, while creating new scalable collaboration processes with SAS at the global and area levels.
Success will be measured based on your impact to sales pipeline, Azure revenues generated from joint solutions’ sales, offers you bring to market and the effectiveness of driving high ROI on all funds invested. This is a high impact role that will influence strategic direction, provide executive visibility, and allow you to demonstrate execution excellence.
A strong knowledge of sales, distribution channels, marketing, Enterprise IT solutions, and cloud services is required. Effective communication skills are critical and the ability to present complex ideas and concepts to a wide range and size of audiences, from sales and marketing managers to CEO level, is a must.
The preferred location for this position will be in the US and travel is estimated as requiring 10-25% of time, as most of the work can be done from home or through a local Microsoft office.
- Working knowledge of enterprise software management practices, including selection, deployment and management processes
- Exceptional ability to articulate both business and technical value of Microsoft cloud services to senior business and technical decision makers
- A good understanding of competitive technologies to both Microsoft and SAS, including AWS, Google Cloud Platform, AI, ML and Analytics is a plus
- Deep understanding of SAS technologies and Microsoft Azure is also a plus
- Track record of creating repeatable best practices on campaigns, workshops, and sales readiness
- Demonstrated experience and success engaging with senior executives
- Ability to work in an abstract, cross-organizational boundary and cross-discipline manner
- Ability to lead across a multi-disciplinary virtual team
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in marketing, sales, and partner management
- BS/BA degree
- MBA or equivalent experience is a plus
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.